Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote

Options

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    If it would put an end to... "Who is your MFP crush", "Who do you want for your MFP Valentine", and any other number of similar threads I would jump on the BAN-wagon in a heartbeat! :laugh:
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    If it would put an end to... "Who is your MFP crush", "Who do you want for your MFP Valentine", and any other number of similar threads I would jump on the BAN-wagon in a heartbeat! :laugh:

I'll jump with you!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Fwiw I try to be as goofy as anyone and no doubt that is not appreciated by many so I won`t point fingers but perhaps it would be better much of the time before you post something to take a 5 second pause and ask yourself "Is this REALLY a good idea?".
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You're the forum's inane attention seeker. Harmless but ultimately never really adding any substance. So, banned? No. Generally not paid attention to? From me, yeah.

Agreed! You are one of the reasons I have been avoiding the forums lately. Y'all are sucking the braincells out through my eyes!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I just avoid you...I make sure I check to see who posted it...like the creepy cherry thing?

happy107.gif This!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

People say that, but they sure have a lot of posts on those threads....
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

People say that, but they sure have a lot of posts on those threads....

Very seldom... unless one of my friends is on there and having a bad day... or if I want to try to be a thread killer. LOL
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LMAO.....I'm amazed of how some take these topics so serious :)..............I post them, if people read them fine, if not ohhhhhh well lol, really makes no difference to me lol.................I personally never read anyone's unless I know them or I think they might be funny................but other than that I could careless lol
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Just checking lol...................lets vote :)
    Not at all. I think you should post more. But just so I can find them easier, would you mind putting an indicator in the subject line so I know it's a topic you have started? Maybe something like:
    Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote [g42]

That way I can find topics you've started without having to click into them.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    ...can someone pls explain what is going on?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LMAO.....I'm amazed of how some take these topics so serious :)..............I post them, if people read them fine, if not ohhhhhh well lol, really makes no difference to me lol.................I personally never read anyone's unless I know them or I think they might be funny................but other than that I could careless lol
    Paul-Sorvino.jpg
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    funny-haters-math-mean-girls-subtitles-Favim.com-237042.gif
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Y'all are sucking the braincells out through my eyes!!
    Win! :drinker:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    nobody should be banned...we're all adults....

That said, I personally think you are extremely annoying and I usually don't go into a thread at all if I see you are the topic starter. I only came into this one because of the title in particular...

You asked...
    I second this.

YEP
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    No, not banned, ... but I finally had reason to use that IGNORE USER button, ... and hey it works like a charm. Less creepy stuff to see ...
  • I say no!!!!!!!! I dont think ANYONE should be. This website is for adults. We are all aware of what we are talking about. It should not be our fault that some people cant just see that it isnt a topic they care to participate in and move along. The censorship on this site really pisses me off. If grown folks wanna talk about sex, drugs, politics or religion, we should be allowed to do so!

I don't know you I just started this site but I agree with the top quote!If people don't like your post then they can always not read it!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Just checking lol...................lets vote :)
    Not at all. I think you should post more. But just so I can find them easier, would you mind putting an indicator in the subject line so I know it's a topic you have started? Maybe something like:
    Should I be banned from the topics forum? lol cast your vote [g42]

That way I can find topics you've started without having to click into them.

Love the idea, and happy 1000!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    nobody should be banned...we're all adults....

That said, I personally think you are extremely annoying and I usually don't go into a thread at all if I see you are the topic starter. I only came into this one because of the title in particular...

You asked...
    I second this.

I third this.

jumping on this train....

x15 or whatever this count is.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    sometimes you CAN be a bit incessant and juvenile, and you do post the same thing over and over......... but, if I read a topic, or the first few posts, and decide I dont care enough to continue, I just hit that "back" button and I am out.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You've ruined LOL for me :sad:
This discussion has been closed.