Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    thats freaking awesome!!! Nice job!
  • gurrl_
    gurrl_ Posts: 69
    Options
    WOW...just WOW!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with a previous poster, big or small, you were still / are gorgeous! You rock that bikini, you sure as heck deserve to! You are so adorable though, you're so cute!
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I am the same height and was around the same SW when I started on MFP you just gave me so much motivation thank you so much and you are absolutely gorgeous have fun rocking that bikini this summer you deserve it!!!
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! :)
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Look at you , sexy mama!! Girl you look great!! Great job !
  • nhedrich
    nhedrich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but am sooo proud of you! WAY TO GO! You look great, but above it all, glad to know you are finally proud of yourself! : )
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing, what an inspiration! Congratulations on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • gobandgo
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mali9292
    mali9292 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am very proud of you! Very inspirational :)
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow is the only words i can describe this with :-)
    awesome job!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! You have worked hard and it shows. Nice going.
  • busterbaby
    busterbaby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting, and I am impressed and amazed at how much difference in your appearance the weight loss made. I am a lot older than you, so I see beautiful before and beautiful after, but I understand what you are saying...I truly hope you feel wonderful about your accomplishment. It is motivation in itself to others....
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    WOW, u look amazing!! well done.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL...im so proud im telling your story...to hopefully encourage others they way you just did me!!!!
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning and so so happy!! congratulations on all of your hard work =)
  • mguzman2011
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted you to know that you have strong will power and look amazing. Great Job! and you just have inspired me.:smile:
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!! Great job!! I hope I can look like you soon!!!
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    amazing! you're adorable. Enjoy bikini season!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!