Name: Celia
    CW: 142.2
    SW: 146.5
    CGW: 140
    UGW: 125

Welcome! You're goals are very similar to mine! :smile:

Cool :D We can do it!

This is almost exactly what I'm aiming for, too :tongue:

YAY! and Yes, we can do it!! And Btw, slow progress is better than now progress. I know eventually I will be losing about that much per week once I get closer to my goal weight, but eventually, we will all get there!
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys no weight for me yet this week have been having a really stressful week. doin good on my calories but not my logging so I should be ok. Well when I can get to the gym I will get the weight pray its good.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!:happy:
    Well, I have started my running again. I have decided to hold off on my ChaLean Extreme (CX) workouts for another 13 weeks. I will begin another 13 week running program, I really like running and I find it to be the easiest way to lose weight. So, after this round I will begin CX again.

Well, it is good to see more new faces in the group. Welcome!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Well, I do not have too much to say today. Hope you all have a fabulous day!

-Mack
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    HI all! So, I finished my first spinning class and that was what I call a work out! I'vedone one before, but it really bored me...this girl was fun, upbeat , had great music and kept me going! whew! I sweat...A LOT! Anyways, I'm feeling good today, still have to take the pup for our usual 2 mile walk, though :sick: oh well, you guys have a great evening and keep working hard.

OH, and I wanted to mention we had a cookie cake today at work and I managed to stay away!! :glasses: I hovered over the cake a few times and thought about it :embarassed: , but then I realized taht it wasnt' worth it! yay...I hope it's gone tomorrow, I dont' know if I can do that again :grumble:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Well I am having one of those stressful weeks..! tonight i had a big sales presentation...i'm so glad it's over with! yesterday mom and i went to the closest gym around. i was doing a bike, but it was sooooooooooooooo boring, so i finished 20 minutes, and then got on the elliptical. i wasn't expecting to be able to do much, since i hadn't done it in a long time and i have been bad about exercising but i did 20 minutes! and i was SWEATING!!! then i did a little bit of strength training. anyway today i have been bad :embarassed: but i at least got that presentation over with so tomorrow will be a bit easier, until this weekend i am working fri, sat, sun so we'll see...

hope yall have had a good day!
  • vanimami
    Options
    Well I am having one of those stressful weeks..! tonight i had a big sales presentation...i'm so glad it's over with! yesterday mom and i went to the closest gym around. i was doing a bike, but it was sooooooooooooooo boring, so i finished 20 minutes, and then got on the elliptical. i wasn't expecting to be able to do much, since i hadn't done it in a long time and i have been bad about exercising but i did 20 minutes! and i was SWEATING!!! then i did a little bit of strength training. anyway today i have been bad :embarassed: but i at least got that presentation over with so tomorrow will be a bit easier, until this weekend i am working fri, sat, sun so we'll see...

hope yall have had a good day!

GOOD JOB!:flowerforyou:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    It is so hard to get back into the groove of working after vacation...
    All else is going good here. I really surprised myself with the self control I have had lately. :noway: Dont know where that came from...but will keep going with it. :happy:
    Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday!
  • vanimami
    Options
    All else is going good here. I really surprised myself with the self control I have had lately. :noway: Dont know where that came from...but will keep going with it. :happy:

Good job w/ the self control! It's been tough here at work and at home w/ everyone eating bad things and when I go home my bf is always eating bad (yet good :embarassed: ) things...
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options

Good job w/ the self control! It's been tough here at work and at home w/ everyone eating bad things and when I go home my bf is always eating bad (yet good :embarassed: ) things...

Thanks! With my husband gone out of town this week I have not had the usual bad (yet good) things around the house. It is very hard when other people are eating differently than you are...I find that the most difficult here. I just want to eat what they eat and not have it stick to my rear! :smile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    :angry: Well, today I had a terrible day, food-wise. I thought I was making progress on conquering my emotional eating, but I am definitely back to square one. :sad: I am terrified to log all the bad stuff I have shoveled in my mouth because I know it's going to be like 2500+ calories... well, I guess I better go do that now.:grumble:

I'm at 2,200 right now. :explode: And I could not exercise today because I'm so unbelievably weak today. If I can prevent myself from eating more this evening (it's like 6:30 here), then I will forgive myself. But I'm still upset and angry, so keeping myself out of the kitchen is going to be a tough one.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    :angry: Well, today I had a terrible day, food-wise. I thought I was making progress on conquering my emotional eating, but I am definitely back to square one. :sad: I am terrified to log all the bad stuff I have shoveled in my mouth because I know it's going to be like 2500+ calories... well, I guess I better go do that now.:grumble:

I'm at 2,200 right now. :explode: And I could not exercise today because I'm so unbelievably weak today. If I can prevent myself from eating more this evening (it's like 6:30 here), then I will forgive myself. But I'm still upset and angry, so keeping myself out of the kitchen is going to be a tough one.

I have these kind of days too you're not the only one don't beat yourself up over it, being a fellow emotional eater I can relate....I intensely dislike logging in my calories when I go way over! But you're human so you went down the wrong road today, tomorrow get up make a U-turn and get back on the right road! You have lost 15 lbs which shows you know what needs to be done for success.....so good luck on getting back on the right path and don't worry you only ate 2,200 it takes 3,500 to gain a pound I don't think you have done too much damage control :flowerforyou:
  • vanimami
    Options

Thanks! With my husband gone out of town this week I have not had the usual bad (yet good) things around the house. It is very hard when other people are eating differently than you are...I find that the most difficult here. I just want to eat what they eat and not have it stick to my rear! :smile:

:laugh: I know. The other day after I just left the gym after I did a 6 mile run, my bf asks me to get him CHINESE :angry: Are you kidding?! So, as he ate that, I ate my salmon and veggies :grumble: ...
  • vanimami
    Options

Don't give up, everybody has bad days...and sometimes weeks (that's me :embarassed: ) Just try and keep focused and get yourself out of your eating slump. Once you get back on the healthy train, you'll feel better.
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    don't beat yourself up, mel! i did awful today too! i probably ate as many if not more calories than you did! i am having a VERY hard time getting back on track..! but we can do this :wink:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Thanks, girls.

I don't think I'm going to be up for exercising after work today, because like yesterday, I just have no energy whatsoever. But I'm going to try to eat better today and not go crazy yesterday (ended at 2500 for the day... ugh! :ohwell: ). I have 920 left in my allowance for today. So, we'll see how that goes.

I hope everyone has a good day.
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I cannot believe that it is Friday already!!:bigsmile: This week really went by fast!! to make things even better next week is a 3 day weekend!!:drinker: :drinker: Well things have been good here, I have been running and it is going good. Last night though I had the worst run ever:grumble: :angry: I felt like I could not keep going, but hopefully today will be better. I think it had something to do with not having anything to eat an hour or so before my run. (I usually try to eat at least a banana or something to fuel me up.)

Mel- We all fall off the wagon...it is nothing to stress over. It is going to happen to all of us. The only thing we can do is make sure that those eating choices do not roll over into the next day or even the next meal. We all know how these choices from one day can snowball into these types of choices everyday. Just stick with it and remember all the weight that you have lost already.....you will get there!!!:flowerforyou:

Jess- YAY for the 20 minutes on the ellipitcal!! Soon enough you will be double or even tripling that time!!! :happy:

Vani- Wow, you did not give into the chinese food!! Awesome! Great will power on your part. I would hope that if I am ever in the situation I can do what you did!! Keep up the great work!! :drinker:

Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend and is ready for weigh-ins on Monday!! I cannot wait to see the progress everyone is making!!! If I do not speak to you this weekend, I will be here on Monday!!

-Mack
  • jlhcrh3
    Options
    Hey everyone! Well I had a better eating day today. i actually had to make myself eat dinner...i didn't exercise today. i was way too tired. i got three hours of sleep before waking up at 1:30 am and not able to go back. so i got ready for work and left at 5:50, worked from 6:45 to 11:30 then i came home and changed really fast and left again to go babysit. I was supposed to do that until 6-ish, but got to leave at 4:30 so i came home and got in the bed and was asleep by 5 and got up at 8. now i'm doing laundry so i have work clothes and then i'm going to bed and starting all over tomorrow. lol. but i feel a little bit better knowing i didn't consume some 2000+ calories today, lol.
    well i hope everyone is doing ok!

mack--thanks! i did feel good about it! now if only i could get back there to get on it again...!!

mel--how'd you do on cals today?
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Yesterday was another not so good day for me. Not as bad as Thursday, but still awful. And I won't be exercising today [again] because... guess what - I am leaving to go to the hospital (Just for the day, this time... for tests and stuff) in like 5 minutes. And I finally fell asleep at 5am this morning so I didn't want to wake up at like 6 to exercise. It just wasn't going to happen. So, the scale is most likely going to be very mean on Monday, but I can take it. Because next week, I'm going to be back 150%.
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I took this week off from dieting due to the fact that I had been diagnoised with PCOS last week and they increased my medicine to get rid of the cyst.

They neglected to tell me every cyst would brust.

So, I took time to let my body reheal from that insane amount of pain.

I won't be weighing myself in on Monday because I no that there hasn't been any change.

So, just keep me at 149 on Monday
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi all, just checking in to confess..it seems to be a bad week for everyone :sad:
    Yesterday, I made sure to work out a lot, but still ate ALOT at this party we went to. Let's see, I had 1 hamburger w/ cheese and hot dog w/ buns, side of corn, pork and beans and chili. 1 hamburger w/out bun or cheese. A mike's hard lemonade along w/ another wine drink. AND a fabulous fresh berry pie w/ a bit of ice cream :sad: :sick: :sad: :sick: DANGIT! I told myself, don't eat too much, but I over did it. oh and some chips too. I guess at least I didn't over do it on the sides or anything, but gosh, a lot of empty calories. And now today...because of yesterday...I feel like over eating again. We ended up going to sams club and I ended up eating every sample I could find...so I logged that in to be about 750 calories, so who knows how that turned out. I guess that's the only bad thing I ate today, but I'm struggling not to eat any chocolate :( Oh, and my bf went to dinner w/ his friends, but I chose not too, since I over ate yesterday and I ate a lot at Sam's :ohwell: PHEW, glad I got that off of my chest.

Insaneness: i hope you're all right!

You, too Mel, take it easy. :flowerforyou: Today I am finally taking a break from working out, I need it, so oh well.