Need friends in 20's!

Options
2»

Replies

• aeaton0828
    Options
    Hi! I totally feel ya. My husband has been in great shape for most of the time we've been together and I'm also sick of being the "fat" one. I feel like when we go out people look at me and wonder why this handsome in great shape guy is with me. It sucks. So I'm finally getting serious about losing weight!

I'm 24 and 5'3". My current weight is 187 and I'm looking to get down to about 130.

Anybody feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends on here for support!
  • I'm 22 and have a similar problem. My husband is not in super great shape but my sisters are and I'm going on vacation with them in June. So it's on and I will look the part of awesome oldest sister.
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    24 and similar goal. Looking for folks to help keep going. Feel free to add.
  • squared16
    Options
    I'm 20 and have a similar goal! Anyone should feel free to add me.
  • rowekj12
    Options
    I have been on myfitnesspal for I don't even know how long. I come and go w logging but have never really used all the resources available like the support of others with the same goals, so here it goes. I'm committing to this and looking for support and to help be support for others. I'm 23 and also have a boyfriend who's smaller than me. He can eat anything he wants (mostly candy and fast food) and never weighs more than 150 soaking wet at 6ft. So feel free to add me.
  • Charmstress
    Options
    I am almost 19, looking for friends and motivation! :) Needing to tone up a little, could use some tips if anyone has any! :)
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I hear you! Feel free to add me :)
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    23 years old here! I joined MFP 2 weeks ago and I've been logging since then but I just started using the message boards and all that. Feel free to add me if you want! (I'm french canadian, sorry if I mispell some words haha!)
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    I'm 22, nearly 23! Add me if you please :)

That goes for anyone else too!
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 27 and trying to lose all the post baby weight. Used to be super active prior to getting pregnant (college soccer). Now I'm down to just running after a toddler and no longer a ball. LMAO.
  • Caiis101
    Options
    Hello All -- I am new to MFP. 27 y/o ... Just joined a few days ago. I too am trying to get into better shape. I am trying to lose baby weight and then some. Feel Free to add me. Still learning my way around here.
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I have a lot to lose I definitely need more friends on this site for accountability and motivation!!:flowerforyou:
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and can stand to lose quite a bit more weight. Im losing weight to look better as well but more importantly for me, to be here for my kids when they get older. Feel free to add me. I am active and log daily. Same goes to anyone else who reads this. ADD ME!!!
  • blondchick205
    blondchick205 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am currently doing the Jillian Michael 30 day shred? Seriously, best workout dvd ive ever done. The next day, i could FEEL my legs burning. I did insanity and it was so hard i just gave up. Whats everyone doing for exercise?