my FITNESS pal

Options

Replies

• mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    damn, you mean this isnt facebook? I have been duped!!

Agreed...LOL :laugh:
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Thank you everyone for taking your time to read this :smile:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Yeah that is great advice... Also get rid of the chit chat and games forum.. It's taking up space and there is more of that then fitness... Sooo annoying

Some people may enjoy the chit chat and games. It may offer them a positive way to connect with others. Just my opinion and I respect yours :smile:

Thanks for your comments :heart:

I think I love you, male or female. You are awesome.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Great Post!

..err I should be studying.....:sad:
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    i LOVE THIS POST<3

Thank you for this.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You are positively a sweetheart!
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Let us not forget the laws of attraction. What you put out to the universe is what you will receive back.
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Yeah that is great advice... Also get rid of the chit chat and games forum.. It's taking up space and there is more of that then fitness... Sooo annoying

Some people may enjoy the chit chat and games. It may offer them a positive way to connect with others. Just my opinion and I respect yours :smile:

I think I love all your furry family :heart:
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    fit·ness (ftns)
    n.
    1. The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
    2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.

I joined this site to invest in my health and fitness. It is a positive side effect that I will also lose weight. This site's name is myFITNESSpal.

It seems fairly obvious to me that most people join this site to live a more healthy lifestyle. For some that may mean gaining weight, for some losing weight, for others losing percentage of body fat, while others are maintaining their already healthy lifestyles. This site offers many useful tools and is beneficial to a wide spectrum of users.

So what is my point? Respect each person on their personal journey.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

YES! Thank you, Mamasasa :smile:
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Agreed. Let us not forget the laws of attraction. What you put out to the universe is what you will receive back.

Simple, but true.

As I was just saying earlier today...That which we think about and thank about we bring about :heart:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

I think I love all your furry family :heart:

They bring me a lot of joy and comfort and I hope I bring them the same!
  • oldale40
    oldale40 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    well said my friend
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!! Thank you for posting this!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Cheers!
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. I was just thinking that life is so much better when we are kind to one another. That is probably coming from my Teacher Voice (lol) but really... why be mean and rude and snappy and make people feel bad about themselves (regardless of what they have chosen to say or not say) when you can be positive and supportive and kind to one another?
    Anybody looking for some good feelings after all the bad things being said around the forums, this site always makes me feel like the world is a beautiful place:

http://www.givesmehope.com/
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So true and I love the quote!
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Beautiful. I was just thinking that life is so much better when we are kind to one another. That is probably coming from my Teacher Voice (lol) but really... why be mean and rude and snappy and make people feel bad about themselves (regardless of what they have chosen to say or not say) when you can be positive and supportive and kind to one another?
    Anybody looking for some good feelings after all the bad things being said around the forums, this site always makes me feel like the world is a beautiful place:

http://www.givesmehope.com/

Agreed the world is filled with beauty....
    Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    ...(and I might add.... We must carry it within us or we find it not)
    :heart:
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feedback....:heart: to you all :smile:
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!! I wish you an awesome journey :smile:
  • mamasasa
    Options