Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred Results and Pics

Hello Pals, I'm not sure if I should be posting my stats in the success stories' forum or general diet and weight loss help! I'm not pleased with my results.... the scale went up and I really didn't lose any inches. Maybe I measured wrong when I started, but I doubt it. Anyway, my pics are below!

1/16/12 Weight...179.8
Under Chest 31in, Chest 38in, Across belly button 31 1/2in, Hips 43in, Right Thigh 25 in, Left Thigh 25 3/4 in, Right Arm 11 in, Left Arm 11 1/4 in

UPDATE................2/16/12 Weight...182.6
Under Chest 31in, Chest 38in, Across belly button 31 in, Hips 43in, Right Thigh 26 1/4 in, Left Thigh 26 1/4 in, Right Arm 12 in, Left Arm 11 1/2 in

Day 1
2-1-12213.jpg
2-1-12215.jpg
2-1-12216.jpg

Day 15
2-1-12224.jpg
2-1-12226.jpg
2-1-12230.jpg

Day 30
2-16-12059.jpg
2-16-12058.jpg
2-16-12060.jpg
2-16-12062.jpg
2-16-12058.jpg

I'll be starting Ripped in 30 Saturday and I'm currently working on Killer Buns and Thighs

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Sorry the pics are so large and........ I do not know how to do the side by side :-)
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Nice job! I'm doing this now. Good to see the results on someone.
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    I think you look great. I can totally tell the difference from when you started! :wink:
  • ohpilot
    ohpilot Posts: 73 Member
    Not everyone gets a 12 inch loss - I think your results are fabulous :)
  • 1RareJewel
    Not everyone gets a 12 inch loss - I think your results are fabulous :)

Thank you
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    The difference is pretty evident. You look smaller and more toned. You look great!
  • YOU HAVE LOSS INCHES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!
  • you can definitely see a difference, dont beat yourself up over it girl. the scale may have went up, but you are also building muscle so that could be why. you look great!
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    holy cow! is that a six pack in the making i see? you look fab!!! im on day 2, hoping to look like you do! awesome job!!!
  • You're definitely more toned.
  • You look way more toned! I'm on day 13 (30day shred) after I finish that I am also starting 30 day ripped. Keep up the good work.
  • nhibbitts
    nhibbitts Posts: 18 Member
    I think you look awesome!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Thanks for sharing your results! :) I am on Level 1 Day 3 and its so motivating to keep seeing all these great 30DS results!

Well done, you look great! :D
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Thanks for the pics. I agree that you definately looked a lot more toned and your abs are more defined. I just did L1D5. If I can end up with more noticable abs like yours I will be very happy.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    tremendous improvements. Keep up the great work.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    I bet you gained muscle so dont worry! U look so much more toned and your waist for sure looks smaller! Keep up the fab work!
  • Stephie_J
    front.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    back.jpg

You can SO see a difference! - Your waist is more defined and your stomach is flatter. You should be proud of your results!! :)
  • The difference is pretty evident. You look smaller and more toned. You look great!

I completely agree!! Great job!! You can def tell a major difference in the side shots. Posts like these are why I've decided to try 30DS myself!!!!! Thanks!
  • 1RareJewel
    front.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    back.jpg

You can SO see a difference! - Your waist is more defined and your stomach is flatter. You should be proud of your results!! :)

Thank you so much! I could not figure it out!
  • Stephie_J
    [/quote]

Thank you so much! I could not figure it out!
    [/quote]

You are welcome :) I think it show the results more when you can see the images side by side :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!