THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Cindy20082-1-1-1.jpg

I'm now basically maintaining :)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Look how happy your are now! Awesome!
  • rayleansout
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 7
    here is shortly after I start MFP

nCV2Kl.jpg

and this is me after losing 80 lbs.
    HKo5ll.jpg

here is me and my daughter both in a skirt that was too tight when I started, lost 95 lbs here, 5 more to go
    N3r97l.jpg

YOU LOOK 15 YEARS YOUNGER - WAY TO GO!!! LOOKING GREAT!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi. Here's mine. I'm 44, mom of 4. I've dropped 111 pounds in one year.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    009.jpg
    CindyJanuary272012.jpg

I just LOVE this. I think I got tearry eyed the first time I saw you post this somewhere else. Great job!

In a couple months maybe I have a little B&A to share too.

Thank you :-) You will, you can do it.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you all look fabulous! I can't wait until I have my B&A!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    If I wasn't feeling lazy tonight I would dig for my pregnancy pics. I have twins. They are almost 5 now. Anyway, pics were taken
    Jan 2011, close to 170lbs (this was not my heaviest) and after pic was taken 2/15/2012 @ 148.4 lbs. I still have a few more to go but I love what I am seeing. I am 36 y/o 5'4".

Ladies, we are rockin' the mommy look! Kudos to us and to those in this lifestyle change.

6889270169_dccc507fbb.jpg
    2012-02-15 by Twinkies07, on Flickr
  • crisco29
    Options
    I still have 25 to go but I've lost 16 so far.

I am trying to remember how to post a pic but here is the blog I did about it :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/crisco29/view/1st-before-and-after-pictures-212427
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • jcrooks85
    Options
    oooh I love this! I just had a baby 8mos ago, that is part of the reason I joined this site. Since having him I have lost about 40 lbs, but want/need to lose more. This is very inspiring!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    2193703_5662.jpg

I love being healthy.
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Truly inspiring!!! How did you do it in just one year?
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!! You're all lookin great! Can't wait til I have some "after" pics to post!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump!
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    2193703_5662.jpg

I love being healthy.

You are seriously my biggest inspiration.
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Lovin' this thread!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom (and don't plan to be for a verrrrry long time :p) but this is really inspiring!!
    I always freak out about how I'll look when I get older in life after a family and starting a career, but you ladies are the proof that mamas can still be cougars and milfs with hard work and dedication ;D

Everyone looks great :)
    Good luck with all the rest of your goals!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • eddiedraz
    eddiedraz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow!!! well done! You all look fantastic..well done mums!! SUCH GREAT INSPIRATION- Ive got 2 little one aged 1 and 3.. Ive lost 10 kgs since starting mfp and have 10kgs to go. YOu guys look so lovely!!
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    bump. im just starting out so ive got a ways to go before i post pics. so far ive lost 2lbs, started at 177. for my first goal i want to get down to 155, but really i want to drop a few pants sizes. right now im in a size 16 because i have a lot of saggy belly flub. i am really trying to get rid of it because i REALLY want to get down to a 10. i have an adorable little girl that is almost 2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!