Geeks, nerds, otaku: Where are you all?

Options
123457»

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread is still alive! This is awesome!
  • DarthNox
    Options
    I'm HEAVY into Star Wars cosplay (501st/Rebel Legion). Gamer, meme-tard, you name it. So excited there are others like me around here.. *happy dance*
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm HEAVY into Star Wars cosplay (501st/Rebel Legion). Gamer, meme-tard, you name it. So excited there are others like me around here.. *happy dance*

Your tat is hawt.
  • DarthNox
    Options

Your tat is hawt.

just one of many ;) thankies! :D
  • bugsay1787
    Options
    Like the bunches before me, just wanted to say that there are LOTS of us here!
  • DarthNox
    Options
    Don't know if I'm doing this right or not, but here goes. If not, just slap me. Goofin' around with some of the gear to the boyfriend's Darth Vader 501st getup.

426854_10150554077620326_682795325_9138984_1677476297_n.jpg
  • john233
    Options
    Hi, we have the same goals!! Hope everyone is doing well! :smile:
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    DING DING DING!

Born and bred nerd right here. I've been doing tabletop war games and RPGs since I was 6, playing video games since I was old enough to not drool on the computer, and am an active member in Michigan's Steampunk Community!

Got a Pathfinder game with my dad and the guys on Saturday, and an Emilie Autumn concert that I'll be going to in my full fantasy/steampunk costuming next week!
  • juliebunz
    juliebunz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I played WOW for like 4 years... Does that make me nerd ? ^.^
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I played WOW for like 4 years... Does that make me nerd ? ^.^

Only if you are single!
    If you are still in a relationship or your partner plays WOW too...that makes you F***ing elite!
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    glub glub glub glub glub

Hi, I'm Max, living a life full of Star Wars and vidya games and bad Homestuck fanart. And the occasional relapse into my long-term WoW addiction. There is a hidden swell of delicious nerds in this general area. :smokin:
  • Fr0styb0y
    Fr0styb0y Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Geeks!

I'm all in Colorado. Any of you nearby? Feel free to friend me.

Hey, what group can we all be in, is there a preferred geek group? Maybe a Browncoat group?

Peter
  • s00sh
    s00sh Posts: 91
    Options
    i'm a gamer, anime enthusiast and all around geek who is now interested in cycling and weight lifting as well. feel free to add me :)