what chick-flick movie made you melt for the actor??

Options

Replies

• pb6012002
    Options
    OMG I read the title as "Chik-fil-a" and got hungry. Boo, dieting :grumble:

That's what I saw first too!!!! Stupid sub-conscious!

13 going on 30 is another Mark Ruffalo movie that makes you fall in love with him!

I felt the same way. And John Cusack in Serendipity!!!!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    John Cusack in "Say Anything". Swoon!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The Wedding Date. Yowza!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    another vote for James McAvoy in Atonement. I also really liked Cillian Murphy in 28 Days Later

And this movie with James McAvoy, too. Any movie with him in it, really.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Here are mostly oldies that are all "Chick Flicks" that gave me the hots for the actor

1. The Way We Were - Robert Redford
    2. Lady Sings the Blues - Billy Dee Williams
    3. The Firm - Tom Cruise (when he walked into the living room, turned up the stereo to drown out his whispers to his wife)
    4. The Long Hot Summer - Paul Newman
    5. The Long Hot Summer Remake - Don Johnson
    6. The Truth About Charlie - Mark Wahlberg
    7. Deliver Us From Eva - LL Cool J
    8. The International - Clive Owen
    9. A Perfect Get Away - Timothy Olyphant

and in honor of Whitney
    10. The Body Guard - Kevin Costner

Ditto ALL that!
  • Bubdog1
    Options
    Ralph Fiennes in Wuthering Heights and The End of the Affair.
    Oh. My. Goodness.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    For all you Edward lovers...if Robert Pattinson didn't completely steal your heart in Twilight, watch him in Water for Elephants!! I was a goner after that one! :love:

Also, the newer version of Pride and Prejudice, with Kiera Knightly, the guy who plays Mr. Darcy.... *swoon*
  • spacecampsucks
    spacecampsucks Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    While You Were Sleeping.

But I fell for Sandra Bullock, not the guy.

Oops!
  • JenPro77
    Options
    Just watched the VOW and all I can say is WOW ..............Channing Tatum is super yummy!!:tongue:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    BBC version of Pride & Prejudice -- Colin Firth!

^^^^THIS^^^^^
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The notebook
    &
    The last song :blushing: i'm slightly embarrased by this one!
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lord of the Rings and 300

- there a lots of good looking man in it so for me that is the definition of a chick flick (a movie made with male actors in that look good and that women can enjoy watching)

hmm, yeah I am not a fan of "romantic comedies"
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

I have to agree with this one. But also let me add in Bridget jones' diary... OOOOh colin firth... I love that accent...All he has to do is talk and i'll melt... lol
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    I agree! That's one of the movies I've purchased for my personal collection. The gorgeous Irish countryside is a plus, as is her shoe designing business, but I love me a great shoe! Gerard Butler is simply scrumptious, as are Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Harry Connick, Jr. You have your pick of gorgeous guys in this one.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Pride and Predjudice

Mr. Darcy is flippin hawt

487432_1287523337976_433_300.jpg

Also, I'm not so much into chick flicks, but action movie stars like Vin Diesel, Matt Damon in the Bourne Movies, etc. SMOKIN'
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    'P.S. I love you'

Liked Gerard Butler before that movie, but totally loved him after I saw it. He has such a sexy, cheeky manner...adding with his boyish charm when he met Holly for the first time in Ireland--just made me melt. Plus the scene where she was in the hospital after her "fall" while doing karaoke...he says to her "You look good"...priceless. Can watch this movie over and over again. He played Gerry brilliantly.

Mmmmmm, I loved Gerard in this one too! I also loved the Irish guy in Leap Year!

I also loved the original poster's movie, Just Like Heaven. I have watched that about five times! Sometimes it's what I stare at while on the treadmill. :P

Another one: Matt Dillon's character, "Dally," in The Outsiders! Just to throw in an oldie. :)
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Jane Seymour in "Somewhere In Time" with Christopher Reeve.

wg-christopher-reeve-2.jpg
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh my crap I gush over so many of these guys in these movies. Sweet Home Alabama, P.S. I Love you, George of the Jungle, Taylor Lautner in Twilight, Wedding Planner, The Wedding Date, The Proposal, and many more....There are so many good ones, but my favorite I think...

Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge dark hair, pretty eyes, and he sings so beautifully....ooooooohhhhhhhh!
  • snaus70
    Options
    Viggo Mortenson in Eastern Promises. Furthest movie from a chick flick, huh? LOL. But he is so manly and has a nice backside...:bigsmile:
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh also love James Marsden in 27 Dresses, Heath Ledger in Knight's Tale, Hugh Dancy in Ella Enchanted, and I guess i'm a sucker for anyone from Scotland. Ewan McGregor, Gerard Butler, James McAvoy. Yum!