Canadian Guyz make better lovers

Options

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Please show your research.
    come over i ll show you 1st hand in 15mins, might be able to go twice ;)

hmm I wouldn't over publicise that, you hoser.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have to say the one Canadian guy I dated was the WORST lover I ever had!!! So I donated him to a poor girl who doesnt know any better. I can be nice and share my used toys

I dunno... I had a special evening with a Canadian I picked up in Puerto Vallarta... but he was from BC.

MRSCON40 ...........your picture confuses the crap out of me. Are you a conehead? I swear thats your butt in the picture but I see no crack.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options
    Do they sweet talk with stuff like

"well take off eh"
    "someone horked our clothes"
    "take off hoser"
    "don't make me steamroll you. steamroller! "

As a Canadian, I'm really confused as to where you got your terms from. I have never heard someone say "horked our clothes" or "hoser" or "steamroll you."
    See Bob and Doug McKenzie for the term "hoser"

:noway:

How do you not know "hoser" ?! Strange Brew...most ridiculous film ever...but pretty funny.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    220px-Justin_Bieber_April_2011.jpg

Your theory has just been disproved.

Ouch!!! :laugh:

hahahhahaha that was my laugh of the day!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

"well take off eh"
    "take off hoser"

As a Canadian, I'm really confused as to where you got your terms from. I have never heard someone say "horked our clothes" or "hoser" or "steamroll you."

How do you not know "hoser" ?! Strange Brew...most ridiculous film ever...but pretty funny.

According to Wikipedia, it's from 1980, I wasn't born till 1990... So kind of before my time...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

"well take off eh"
    "take off hoser"

According to Wikipedia, it's from 1980, I wasn't born till 1990... So kind of before my time...
    They have this new service...called netflix. Now I know that was created after your time. Well maybe they don't have that in Canada. But ya got free healthcare. :flowerforyou:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    Options

"well take off eh"
    "take off hoser"

lol

Before my time as well but still know it... that wasn't directly specifically to you, btw. :flowerforyou:

Also...OP...do you by chance have a brother on MFP who also posts weird random threads ?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

"well take off eh"
    "take off hoser"

They have this new service...called netflix. Now I know that was created after your time. Well maybe they don't have that in Canada. But ya got free healthcare. :flowerforyou:

Oh, binary. I had NetFlix, but all the movies were old, so I was like eff that.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Oh, binary. I had NetFlix, but all the movies were old, so I was like eff that.
    Strange Brew is so old, I think it is a film strip.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

"well take off eh"
    "take off hoser"

lol

Before my time as well but still know it... that wasn't directly specifically to you, btw. :flowerforyou:

Also...OP...do you by chance have a brother on MFP who also posts weird random threads ?
    Nooooooo im all alone in this dark cruel cold world, just want to be held*lies in fetal position thinking of my happy place sucking on my thumb*
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    :smile: No on Canadian Guyz ,~~~ Brown sugar mexicans are better ! We come with a B M W , Big Mexican Weiner ! :bigsmile:

I am Super Chunk !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    :smile: No on Canadian Guyz ,~~~ Brown sugar mexicans are better ! We come with a B M W , Big Mexican Weiner ! :bigsmile:

I am Super Chunk !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif
    Oh you WIN hands down or Up? *shrugs shoulders* who knew
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    Better add that to my bucket list.

me too!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Single Canadian here. Call my name!!
    LOL. very funny.:laugh:
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    so does my. righty but I dont go around saying so.
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I heard that about Canadian men, but I prefer women.

Don't worry, use Canadian women are amazing lovers as well :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Explains a lot, my fiance is Canadian.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I heard that about Canadian men, but I prefer women.

Don't worry, use Canadian women are amazing lovers as well :)

Please don't use Canadian women.