Canadian Guyz make better lovers

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I heard that about Canadian men, but I prefer women.

Don't worry, use Canadian women are amazing lovers as well :)
    "used"?
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    :smile: No on Canadian Guyz ,~~~ Brown sugar mexicans are better ! We come with a B M W , Big Mexican Weiner ! :bigsmile:

I am Super Chunk !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif
    Oh you WIN hands down or Up? *shrugs shoulders* who knew

smiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gif

Hail Chunk !

smiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gifsmiley-happy110.gif
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Ontario automatically loses points for me... I work with like four of them and they're all rude and dirty. :/
    I have to say the one Canadian guy I dated was the WORST lover I ever had!!! So I donated him to a poor girl who doesnt know any better. I can be nice and share my used toys

I dunno... I had a special evening with a Canadian I picked up in Puerto Vallarta... but he was from BC.

BC makes 'em well :D
  • fluffy925
    fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want one!
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Better add that to my bucket list.

Yes I suppose we should :huh:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I want one!
    Toronto is the most multicultural city i nthe world, you can order 1 of everything, always in stock
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    hey now that you mention it I used to work with one too long time ago and poor thing couldnt aim at the toilet. He was the reason the guys had to share the bathroom with the truck drivers. LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Anyone from Ontario automatically loses points for me... I work with like four of them and they're all rude and dirty. :/
    I have to say the one Canadian guy I dated was the WORST lover I ever had!!! So I donated him to a poor girl who doesnt know any better. I can be nice and share my used toys

I dunno... I had a special evening with a Canadian I picked up in Puerto Vallarta... but he was from BC.

• mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I prefer to give an equal opportunity to every one :)

^^ This! :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Yeah. EVERYONE from Ontario is rude and dirty. EVERYONE from BC is a shroomed out snowboarder. People from Quebec are horrible drivers. Etc.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    and do they all play with stuffed animals? that must be the softer side huh
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Why do us guys have to leave the seat down when you girlz can leave the seat up for us?
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    and do they all play with stuffed animals? that must be the softer side huh
    TOUCHE BUSTED
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    I use soap and toothpaste just saying
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Yeah. EVERYONE from Ontario is rude and dirty. EVERYONE from BC is a shroomed out snowboarder. People from Quebec are horrible drivers. Etc.

Not like those comments aren't accurate or anything...

Though it's more pothead longboarders these days.

Just everyone I've MET from Ontario (specifically Toronto) have been really rude :)
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    I want one!
    Toronto is the most multicultural city i nthe world, you can order 1 of everything, always in stock

Bahahahahahaha!!! Windsor too! :)
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ryan Gosling is Canadian ... so yes, I believe you :love: :bigsmile:
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I’ve been around the world. Slept with many different ‘country’ boys. Canadian boys do rank pretty high. But I have to say British boys make it count outside the bedroom. They buy a woman a drink without trying to get her into bed. Boys in Canada are pretty cheap and unless you’re going to put out, they don’t bother. I love British boys best. If you know of any who want a Canadian passport, send them my way!
  • aprilshowers262
    Options
    I want one!

Bahahahahahaha!!! Windsor too! :)

Hmm....I'm from Windsor. The consistency is weirdness and a lack to really try.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Do they sweet talk with stuff like

"well take off eh"
    "someone horked our clothes"
    "take off hoser"
    "don't make me steamroll you. steamroller! "

As a Canadian, I'm really confused as to where you got your terms from. I have never heard someone say "horked our clothes" or "hoser" or "steamroll you."
    See Bob and Doug McKenzie for the term "hoser"

:noway:

How do you not know "hoser" ?! Strange Brew...most ridiculous film ever...but pretty funny.

According to Wikipedia, it's from 1980, I wasn't born till 1990... So kind of before my time...
    They have this new service...called netflix. Now I know that was created after your time. Well maybe they don't have that in Canada. But ya got free healthcare. :flowerforyou:

We've got Netflix and universal healthcare..so...there
  • aprilshowers262
    Options
    Why do us guys have to leave the seat down when you girlz can leave the seat up for us?

Because we have something the size of a turkey come out of our hooha. Deal with it.