Canadian Guyz make better lovers

Options
12346»

Replies

• jennmartin82
    Options
    I want one!
    Toronto is the most multicultural city i nthe world, you can order 1 of everything, always in stock

Bahahahahahaha!!! Windsor too! :)

Hmm....I'm from Windsor. The consistency is weirdness and a lack to really try.

Definitely agree!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Ontario automatically loses points for me... I work with like four of them and they're all rude and dirty. :/
    I have to say the one Canadian guy I dated was the WORST lover I ever had!!! So I donated him to a poor girl who doesnt know any better. I can be nice and share my used toys

I dunno... I had a special evening with a Canadian I picked up in Puerto Vallarta... but he was from BC.

BC makes 'em well :D

Yeah. EVERYONE from Ontario is rude and dirty. EVERYONE from BC is a shroomed out snowboarder. People from Quebec are horrible drivers. Etc.

That leaves the east cost, we rock ;)
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Ontario automatically loses points for me... I work with like four of them and they're all rude and dirty. :/
    I have to say the one Canadian guy I dated was the WORST lover I ever had!!! So I donated him to a poor girl who doesnt know any better. I can be nice and share my used toys

I dunno... I had a special evening with a Canadian I picked up in Puerto Vallarta... but he was from BC.

Yeah. EVERYONE from Ontario is rude and dirty. EVERYONE from BC is a shroomed out snowboarder. People from Quebec are horrible drivers. Etc.

That leaves the east cost, we rock ;)

I would agree with that. I had a guy from P.E.I. Took…his…time. Loved it.
    P.S. find a nerd ladies. They make the best lovers. They make up for lost time!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I don't know. In my opinion french canadians guys suck....but not in a good way

I love my French Canadian <3 hes amazing in all aspects.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Actually he was a professional hockey player.

*lovingly strokes notch on bedpost*
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    scrolling down the friends lists...BINGO I have a canadian on there !!!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Not like those comments aren't accurate or anything...

Though it's more pothead longboarders these days.

Just everyone I've MET from Ontario (specifically Toronto) have been really rude :)

maybe it's you. *shrug*
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    *lovingly strokes notch on bedpost*
    [/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE THIS!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Alberta boys are d!nks, but once you get one, they're easy to train lol
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    :smile: No on Canadian Guyz ,~~~ Brown sugar mexicans are better ! We come with a B M W , Big Mexican Weiner ! :bigsmile:

I am Super Chunk !

super_funny_pictures_of_the_40_funniest_animated_gifs_all__35_20090805_1598768120.gif

Do the truffle shuffle!!!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    lets all just hold hands and sing kum-bee-ya have a love fest lol
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't know about all that but I did hear that Canadian guys are pretty damn good "Build-A-Bear" creators. ^^^^

Just sayin.
  • RootsWithin
    Options
    Just sayin......mostly the ones from Toronto, true story-ty

How many Canadian guyz you slept with ? (if it's not a personal question)
    not gay and if i was that would be ok and that one time in college doesnt count i needed to get an A and was late on the rent

LOL!