Calling all small chested women...

Options
123457»

Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My boobs went from b's to teeny tiny a's. Sad story!! I miss them but I sure as hell don't miss the gut that came with 'em! Good riddance!! ;)
  • traycee3
    traycee3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My chest is ALWAYS the first thing to go on me! I have learned to embrace my small chestedness...lol I really hope it doesn't get any smaller. I don't know if my hubby would be able to take it :-S
  • traycee3
    traycee3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My boobs went from b's to teeny tiny a's. Sad story!! I miss them but I sure as hell don't miss the gut that came with 'em! Good riddance!! ;)

I second THAT! Same here! lol
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    omg.. i love LOVE my perkies (as i call them). i'm an A cup and as i lost the ~15 lb, i have loved my perkies even more! this may seem odd to many, but i feel totally blessed that i was not "well endowed." i could totally walk around without a bra, could wear anything, run, practice yoga, etc. very comfortably (as i see many women having to wear TWO bras... i hate wearing one, can't even imagine having to wear two bras)
    :smile: hope this makes you feel better.

ps my bf loves 'em as well :wink: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!