Chicken Breast Recipes

Options

Replies

• kandy221
    Options
    BUMP!
  • gailashton
    Options
    OMG try cooking light - the best chicken recipes in February's edition - I think I made all of them, so yumm and you can replace the chicken broth with the no sodium chicken. YUMMMMM
  • KMJ1686
    KMJ1686 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I lightly season it with salt free seasoning powder and little pepper, put it in the pan and cover with foil and cook it for 1.5 hrs at 350. Comes out perfect everytime and so very tender. I add a half slice of fat free cheese and melt that on top and about 1 tbsp of salsa...so very good!
  • HotAndSpicy10
    Options
    bump
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I make a wonderful orange chicken that uses the zest of an orange with pepper, garlic and onion powder. Wrap in foil packets and cook at 350 for 35-40 minutes. It comes out with a delcious flavor and SO MOIST.
  • bnice2every1
    Options
    Pound out chicken breast. Spread with low fat vegetable cream cheese. Roll up and wrap with turkey bacon. Bake in oven at 350 for 30 to 45 min. Sodium might be a bit high if you use the turkey bacon. You could also just spread a bit of the veg. cream cheese on top and bake.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    bump! totally wanna go through all these late
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump -- yummy!!!
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    Bump
  • fishndad
    fishndad Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been baking mine with a little olive oil and garlic powder... my husband and I love them this way. Simple..

I do the same but I'll cook 5-6 breasts with different seasonings on each one & eat a different one with a big plate of veggies every nite if I'm rushed for time. Gives me something different all the time. And a couple plain in case I want to make a wrap or something.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Sprinkle with Mrs Dash no salt seasoning then put on the George and make a sandwich.

(just my way of bumping for later)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    bumpy bump
  • kellz330
    kellz330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • toas14603414
    Options
    I buy precooked frozen breasts, thaw overnight then simmer in pan with salsa, water and hot sauce. Yum!
  • chippiek
    chippiek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Flash fried chicken - I poach chicken breasts in low sodium broth, or you can just use plain water. Then I "bread" them by dunking in low fat buttermilk and dredging in whole wheat flour w/ cayenne pepper, paprika, celery salt, pepper and chili powder mixed in. You can really use whatever seasonings you prefer. Dunk and dredge 2 times. Since the chicken is already cooked it only needs to be fried for 20 - 30 seconds so it doesn't soak up much oil at all...and my kids don't complain that I'm making them eat "healthy" all the time. :-)
  • shalwilson34
    shalwilson34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump! Now what? I've bumped before and haven't been able to find it later. Help...

14448865.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chippiek
    chippiek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When you click on My Topics this thread will be on your list now that you've posted.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Bump! Chicken is a staple in our house and we need some new recipes.
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone. I never know what to do with the things!