what chick-flick movie made you melt for the actor??

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Oh my gosh .. totally Win a Date with Tad Hamilton .. totally fell in love with the nerdy guy .. Topher Grace .. and Josh Dumel wasn't awful to watch either .. heh.
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Viggo Mortenson in Eastern Promises. Furthest movie from a chick flick, huh? LOL. But he is so manly and has a nice backside...:bigsmile:

I knew I forgot a movie :D I so do agree
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp in "Benny and Joon". Ever since the first time I watched that movie years ago, I've been waiting for a man to walk into my life that will make me a grilled cheese sandwich with an iron and who wears shabby tailcoats and a strawboater hat straight out of the 1920's.
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Romeo And Juliet

Leonardo DiCaprio :love:
  • we are going with what we think itsd weird??/ i d say i feel weird when im im my 30's, and i look at NCIS, and, yeah, like Tony charming smile, and McGee goofiness, but Gibbs, have some sex appeal i cant explain,,,,lol i really wonder what he would look like without his sport jacket and sweater,,,,lol show us thoses pecs, mister,,

I am in my 30s to and yes gibbs is hot hot!!!!!! devoted ncis watcher!!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Ewan McGregor - Moulin Rouge, I loved the songs he sang and how he sang them!
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    500 days of summer did it for me for Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Ever since then I stalker watch everything he does :love:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ghost. :blushing:

You were asking ladies that question were`nt you? :embarassed:

Lol...But I did think the pottery wheel scene was pretty steamy.:blushing:
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    BBC's "North & South" started my huge crush on Richard Armitage.

Yes! I love this movie & own it.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    John Cusack in "Say Anything". Swoon!

Yes! Especially when he's holding up the boom box playing, "In Your eyes". I just watched that a few days ago.
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm, I loved Gerard in this one too! I also loved the Irish guy in Leap Year!

I also loved the original poster's movie, Just Like Heaven. I have watched that about five times! Sometimes it's what I stare at while on the treadmill. :P

Another one: Matt Dillon's character, "Dally," in The Outsiders! Just to throw in an oldie. :)

The guy in Leap Year, Matthew Goode, definitely HAWT. His accent just makes his looks that much better. When he was a lil younger he was also in Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore. Still so gorgeous. ;)
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Don't know why I saw chick-fil-a when I read the title. My inner fat child is trying to come out.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Harry Connick Jr in Hope Floats. The movie wasn't that great, but I just love him!!! And he looks darn good in a pair of faded Levi's. LOL
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Pride and Prejudice - Colin Firth.
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hugh Jackman in Kate & Leopold.
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    City Of Angels Nicholas Cage. He could save me anyday.
  • kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I totally agree with you! Just like Heaven and 13 going on 30 :) I really love Mark Ruffalo for some reason.. lol!!! I might have to send ya a friend request, because meeting another person who swoons for Mark Ruffalo is awesome lol!

Oooh and of course Dirty Dancing! I love Patrick Swayze <3 (RIP)
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    For me it was the first time I watched "The Mummy" with Brendan Frasier. It was on my birthday and I had bought the DVD and I was home alone watching it. And the whole time I am sitting there thinking "my God, he's so sexy!" Then he did "George of the Jungle" where he ran around almost naked. I watched that and thought "yeah no so much". But Rick O'Connell, yummmmmmmm. :blushing:

The dessert guy with the tattoos(but only in The Mummy) & the Mummy himself too. Hot Hot Hot all 3 of them.
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Colin Firth in basically anything, but especially Pride and Prejudice (the new one just doesn't do Mr. Darcy justice), Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge and Beginners, Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, Chris O'Dowd in Bridesmaids, and Joseph Gorden-Levitt in 500 days of Summer and 50/50. I'm also in love with Seth Rogan and Jason Segel for pretty much all of their movies, but those aren't really chick flicks...