What day do you weigh in?

Options

Replies

• meredithmccandless
    Options
    I weigh every day, but only count monday morning for my weekly weight.

DITTO!
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week, Friday only, then if I want to have a little "extra" on the weekend I have the whole week to make up for it!
  • donna9089
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays after my workout.....about 0500
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every two weeks - on Friday mornings.
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Saturdays! I thought about it for a long time...I wanted Monday to encourage me to not blow it over the weekends but I did not want to be depressed if I slipped up a little. Then I thought Friday because it was before the weekends....Idk how I came to Saturdays honestly lol.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mondays
  • robbiejay1971
    Options
    every day.

Same here, every day.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    "Excuse me dear" she leaned in and asked politely, "but don't you mean what TIME a day do you weigh in?" Then she patted her on the arm, leaned back and gave her a slightly bemused look

wake and bake :smokin:
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Saturday
  • lynnseygetsfit
    Options
    Sunday!
  • I'm starting today so Sunday mornings
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Every single morning, naked, and after clearing my bladder.
  • tronapage
    Options
    Me too. I try to stay away from the scales except for Sundays but there is a sick fascination...like watching a train wreck.
  • SheltiePam
    SheltiePam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month but I measure on Thursdays. I retain water a lot so weighing was discouraging. Measuring lets me see the real progress.
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my weigh in! :)
  • NaomsIrl
    Options
    Every time I eat, log it when I feel like it.
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    Every day.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    I weigh in on a saturday mornin :bigsmile: would be great to have friends that also weigh in on this day... feel free to add me
  • tronapage
    Options
    "Excuse me dear" she leaned in and asked politely, "but don't you mean what TIME a day do you weigh in?" Then she patted her on the arm, leaned back and gave her a slightly bemused look

wake and bake :smokin:

Hahahaha...That is funny...and so sad. How does does one break the awful addiction to standing on those wicked scales?:sad:
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Sunday morning. No time on Monday morning going back to work. MFP starts over on Monday anyway so Sunday is good for me.