PINK team ***where is everybody***

Replies

• ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Hi there ladies

I'd love to join the "Pink Team" after all it's my fav colour and most of what I own is pink lol

Any more room for an Irish lass?
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Hi there ladies

I'd love to join the "Pink Team" after all it's my fav colour and most of what I own is pink lol

Any more room for an Irish lass?

Sure welcome aboard. Just post youf start weight, current weight, and goal weight.

dimplzz, Great job of fitting into a size 10. I too was a size 16 three months tomorrow. I now can fit into size 8... the feeling was amazing. Some of my size 8 are getting lose for me. I tried a size 6 it fits but still a little tight. This week I only lost 1 pound but my clothes still feels the same. I am happy with it. I have been so busy last week, I only exercise 3 time. This week, I'm doing better. I worked on the garden for almost 2 hours and excercise for 1.5 hours. My food intake is under control as well. I am hoping for a better week. I can't seem to get past 148 pounds. I've been around 148 to 150 for the last 3-4 weeks now. Frustrating.
  • ChellieIrish
    Thanks

OK for my shame

Starting: 195lbs
    Now: 183lbs
    Goal: 150lbs

I am so thrilled I went shopping today and woohoo I bought nearly 2 sizes smaller ... They close :blushing: but I would prefer to have a few more pounds less for comfort :wink:

So now I am on a mission to loose those couple of pounds and get my new gear on :bigsmile:
  • ChellieIrish
    Is this still an active thread :glasses:

Just weighed in and now 180.6 :happy:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Is this still an active thread :glasses:

Just weighed in and now 180.6 :happy:

I am still here! :happy: It just seems as if our 8-12 people turned into 3 or 4. I just TOM. I HATE tom! lol I will be expecting a gain of a pound or so come Tuesday but I am going to work my but off this weekend to try and prevent it! Wish me luck!
  • ChellieIrish
    Thanks :wink: I suppose 3 or 4 is better than none ... I just hope they still post :grumble: it would be a shame if the group just died :frown:

I'm in the mid of TOTM too and it sucks but at least today is treat day so I get to eat some choccies :tongue: it's the only day I break out :wink:

I walked my girls every night for 20 - 40 mins so I think that plus watching that I stayed within my calories helped me a lot this week normally I gain :angry:

Keep positive and I am sure you will conquer your goal :heart:
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    I am still here too. I don't know where everyone else is. Oh well, we can still continue to support eachother.

I just got rid of Tom 2 days ago. My weigh in was bad. I am exercising again and trying to get back on track.

Going camping this weekend so hoping to get lots of exercising done.

Thanks for sticking around.
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Do you mind if I join the Pink team? I've been lacking motivation as of late (although I still get my stuff done) and I think that if I have to post my weight on a forum that maybe I'll be a bit more motivated.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Do you mind if I join the Pink team? I've been lacking motivation as of late (although I still get my stuff done) and I think that if I have to post my weight on a forum that maybe I'll be a bit more motivated.

We would love more people to join our team. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ChellieIrish

Welcome on board ... a buddy of mine once said to me "Pink is a "way of life" living in a pink bubble so to speak ... positive thinking "Think Pink" :bigsmile: so I love that there is a pink team :heart:

It may seem a bit daft but for me I try and stay positive :wink: The more on board the more motivation we will all get ... :flowerforyou:
  • ChellieIrish
    I am still here too. I don't know where everyone else is. Oh well, we can still continue to support eachother.

I just got rid of Tom 2 days ago. My weigh in was bad. I am exercising again and trying to get back on track.

Going camping this weekend so hoping to get lots of exercising done.

Thanks for sticking around.

Don't stress about it ... I was once told "Acknowledging that you messed up, will help you get on track faster!"

So forget about yesterday and think of today :wink: Enjoy your trip :explode:
  • Euphonasia
    So yeah...here's my first official Pink team weigh-in:

Starting Weight: 270
    Current Weight: 246.0
    Goal Weight: 130

I lost 3.2 pounds this week, and goodness did I work for them! Jillian is killing me! I hoped to lose a bit more because my last weigh-in was a bit inflated due to girl issues, but yeah. I'm still pretty proud. I only have to lose 3 pounds in 3 weeks to meet my July goal. I'm moderately sure I can do it. My June total weight loss is 13 pounds. I'm pretty proud, but I'm also very aware that it'll slow down in the very near future.

Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    So yeah...here's my first official Pink team weigh-in:

Starting Weight: 270
    Current Weight: 246.0
    Goal Weight: 130

I lost 3.2 pounds this week, and goodness did I work for them! Jillian is killing me! I hoped to lose a bit more because my last weigh-in was a bit inflated due to girl issues, but yeah. I'm still pretty proud. I only have to lose 3 pounds in 3 weeks to meet my July goal. I'm moderately sure I can do it. My June total weight loss is 13 pounds. I'm pretty proud, but I'm also very aware that it'll slow down in the very near future.

Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:

Sounds like you are doing great!!!

Is everyone all geared up for tomorrow's weigh in?!?
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Please may I join? :flowerforyou:
    When is weighing in day? and what do we post? :flowerforyou:
    Vicky :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Hello lovlies! I'm here to check in. I think I must have missed a week or something. Anywho.

start weight: 202
    current weight: 196
    goal weight: 115
    for challenge: 180

weigh in 6/9: 195.6
    weigh in 6/16: 197
    weigh in 6/30 189.8 YIPEE!!

The scale is going down again. I'm totally doing the happy dance! I hope you are all well! :smokin:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Please may I join? :flowerforyou:
    When is weighing in day? and what do we post? :flowerforyou:
    Vicky :flowerforyou: :happy:

Hi Vicky we weigh in and check in on Tuesday's. You may want to copy and paste my stats and put your own numbers there. We just put our start weight (when we joined MFP), our current weight (as of the start of the challenge so that would be today for you), your final goal weight, and then what weight you want to be at when the challenge ends. Then in future weeks just add the week and the weight.

Welcome!!! :drinker:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Today is weigh in day right?

start weight: 262
    current weight: 232.4
    goal weight: 120
    for challenge: 200
  • Euphonasia
    Congrats ladies and keep up the great work!
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    First time:
    start weight: 167
    current weight: 153
    goal weight: 135
    for challenge: 145

Last weigh in (05/15/09) 157 :happy:
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
  • ChellieIrish
    Here are my stats as of yesterday :wink:

Starting: 195lbs
    Fri 26.06.09 - 180.6
    Fri 03.07.09 - 181.4
    Now: 181.4lbs
    Goal: 150lbs

I was getting on well this week but rain stopped a few of the daily walks (only 2 days) ... Last night I did a last minute workout on the treadmill but due to the heat I drank an excessive amount of water ... anybody else have this prob?

Also I find eating all the calories gained from the exercise difficult, I usually have 300 or so left over :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.