What will you do for yourself at your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Professional Nude Photo shoot.
  • sousmarine
    Options
    Go to Paris!
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Probably get cited for indecent exposure after running around the beach naked licking my finger and sticking it on my *kitten* and making the sizzle noise.

Haha that is amazing!!!! Love that!

I have small goals, but my ultimate goal is do get an ENTIRE new wardrobe. In between I plan on buy a new dress shirt and a pair of jeans and get a nice new pair of cowboy boots :D (New wardrobe includes jeans, t-shirts, dress shirts, belt, buckle, underwear, and night clothes)!!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Get my belly button pierced! Once I have a flat tummy :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk around my house butt naked shamelessly, much to the chagrin of my family.

I do this regardless! hahaha
  • Brieve29
    Brieve29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Unabashedly post before and after pics here on MFP to be an inspiration to others. :drinker:

Then enter the zombie-infested 5k obstacle course race of doom, because I'll be a buff badass. :smokin:

http://runforyourlives.com/

My husband and I are going to do the one in Atlanta in a couple of weeks from now! I am so excited, we're going to be zombies :)

When I reach my first goal weight (which is only a few more pounds!), I am cutting my hair. Going to cut off about 14 inches and color it!

When I reach my final goal I'm getting my belly button pierced and getting a new bikini!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Rewards for this final goal?

-2 chicken pad thai dinners. That's the first thing.

-I think I'm in desperate need of a tattoo

-Enter Warrior Dash/Run For Your Lives

-Before/After pics for here

-And one very special reward that is just for me to know about.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    * Definitely before and after pics to help inspire others... plus, I will want to show off my hot/smokin' bod! :wink:
    * Get a new tattoo! I've had one picked out for a while, but it's something I would be more comfortable with at a smaller size.
    * Buy a new wardrobe!!! :happy:
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    naked cartwheels across campus...
  • alimar325
    Options
    Professional Nude Photo shoot.
    I think I like this idea as a gift for my husband!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Not sure, haven't given it much thought. I just started so have a ways left. I reach my first goal already and I celebrated by eating a sonic blast. Haven't had anything like that in a while!
  • bridgetstacey
    Options
    I am going on a cruise I have been on two but want to go on one and feel free to do what
    I want like go swimming in the pool without somone thinking I am a whale. lol I am just going to have fun I always do but now I will look better doing it.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    <---I did this yesterday for meeting my original goal weight of 130 (was also birthday present to myself).
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    professional pin-up photo shoot

oh and

book a trip to someplace tropical so I can use it as an excuse to walk about scantily clad. :bigsmile:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo ( I know its cliche) and planning a great weekend to SF and go see a Giants game (even though I am a white sox fan).
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Start cutting and losing weight, when I hit my target weight.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

Would love to see those pics!!! :wink:
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options

Would love to see those pics!!! :wink:

:blushing:
  • monharri
    Options
    I want to go out dancing. I was also thinking about gettting a tatoo to signify my success.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    1) Burn all my fat clothes:drinker:
    2) Head straight to Victorias Secret:smokin:
    3) Did I mention Victorias Secret:bigsmile: