What do you love about your body?

Options

Replies

• lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love my shape! I'm an hourglass and, although I'm working on firming myself up, whenever I look in the mirror I feel good about my small waist and curvy hips/butt. :-)

Oh and I like my clavicle. I know that sounds weird, but when you're heavy and can't see your clavicle, it means something when it finally shows up! :)
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My electric, strange green eyes.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My brain. The rest of my body is merely transportation and packaging for it.
  • Cathnger
    Options
    What do you love about your body?

It has me hidden inside of it like a kinder egg haha!!! Normally I'm a downer person but feeling very awesome about myself right now with the kick @ss exercise done the past 2 days hehe I LOVE ENDORPHINS!!! lol sorry getting carried away now lol
  • CiarraCA
    Options
    I love my hair, dark eyes, big boobs and wide hips.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My shoulders probably.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I love the neck of my guitar.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like my body shape, even now. It's always been curvy and I've always had kind of a waist (can't wait to see what it's like once I an thin!) I also like my face and my hair when I have the time to care for it. I like my shapely legs and my smile. To be honest, there is a lot I like about myself physically, except for the extra weight around it.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    My face!!! I think I have a gorgeous face. And I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs. lol
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My cheekbones, my collarbones, my rib cage, my shoulder bones, my hour-glass shape, my dorky smile :bigsmile:
    my green/brown eyes....:wink:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My strength. My capacity to withstand.

But if we're focusing on the looks stuff....

I like the shape of my hands. Years of playing guitar and cello has given them a lovely graceful curve.
    I like my eyes.
    My cheekbones
    The shape of my lips.
    The colour and the thickness of my hair.
    The depth of my cleavage.
    The curve of my calf.
    The high curving arch of my foot.

I used to loathe my body. It's kind of nice that I can now feel so many positives about it.
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    My eyes, collarbones and legs! :)
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My eyes they are hazel green and change colors
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My curves. My husband has caught me prancing around in my underwear in front of the mirror more than once. :laugh:

I love how shapely my legs are. It's from years of bike riding as a kid. I could never be one of those girls aiming for "thigh gap". My legs are strong.

I love the shape of my lips.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    like my v lines n **** :P
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I love love love my uvula:heart::heart:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i love my face, my shoulders, my arms, my tummy, my hips, my thighs, my butt, my calves, my shape (i think a better question would be, what DON'T i like about my body :laugh: :laugh: ) i still have areas that i'm working on, but i am totally happy & pleased with the progress thus far :wink:
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I love my calves and my naturaly long fingernails.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    First of all, I love my brain and that it works. lol
    2nd, I love my legs because they are taking me on a journey to walk 1,000 miles for St. Jude this yr.
    3rd, I love my skin! I'm 50 yrs old, have hardly any wrinkles and gave birth to 3 kids and didn't get a single stretch mark. I'm not sure how that happened though. lol
    4th I'd say I love my hair. It's not real thick and gorgeous but I have hardly any greys in it and I'm a low maintenance kind of person. :)
    5th and final, I suppose I'd say my eyes because they are light blue like my late father's.
  • beckyskeens
    beckyskeens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    my freckles and my green eyes