What are you doing with your tax return?

Options

Replies

• nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    if we ever get ours back we plan to pay off a loan, pay off a credit card, stash some, and put a down payment on a new truck that we need really bad. Oh and celebrate my daughters adoption!!
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We paid off our credit card (so we are debt free except our house and student loans.) Put away $$$ for Christmas and in our house we need a "May fund account" (everyone's birthdays are in May), bought our little guy "big boy" furniture and we're going to Disney!!!
  • NanRT2004
    Options
    FINALLY GOT ME A TREADMILL :bigsmile: after hubby & I have looked at them off and on for a couple of years. The Ifit program on it is kicking my butt! :ohwell: I know I will like the outcome :love:
  • iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    Buying plane tickets to Texas so my girlfriend & I can attend our friends wedding. :)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Bought the kid a laptop for her birthday.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Put our earnest money down for the builders to start on our house and took a mini vaca to Philly. = )We were quite blessed this year.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Getting a puppy!~
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just got surplass of a grand, going to buy a new bass guitar and get a gym membership as well as maybe getting a 3DS or Playstation Vita as I haven't had a handheld for years.... the rest is going to go onto decorating my new pad! Also going to buy a couple of music festival tickets
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Taking my son to Disneyland for his birthday and I don't know what else! Probably shopping!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    it seems I pay Fereal tax every year :(
  • PoeticDove
    PoeticDove Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Paid bills and put some up in savings.
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lasik surgery - finally!! After wearing glasses/contacts for 22 years. :)
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Thats stinky!! Now go have a kid... we got 800 back just for having a kid haha.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I haven't seen a return since the 80s when the kids were still at home. Technically, our daughter is still at home (second time), but I can't count her any more. The question is ... how much will we owe this year?
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Saving it. With all these job cuts, I may need it to by food!!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    Saving it!
  • VTXJOCKEY
    Options

Oh my.......
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

Oh my.......

That's probably what i'll have to pay again this year 800$ taxes sucks and means misery ....
  • VTXJOCKEY
    Options
    Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's keep having kids so we can get more handouts!!!! WTF?
  • Kaa525
    Kaa525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Putting it towards a trip to Mexico!