Whats your favorite healthy breakfast?

Options
Mine is 3 eggs, 2 chicken apple sausages (nitrate free, no harmonies, no no msg free range) , half of an avocado with some salsa and a cup of black coffee. MMMMMMMMMMMM

Replies

• Fruit_Girl
    Fruit_Girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    quaker oatmeal or light wheat bread toast. generally with a snack of apples later on.
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    i eat honey bunches of oats just about everyday with skim milk....not sure how "healthy" that really is, but i LOVE cereal ! :laugh:
  • nukehiker
    Options
    1 cup old fashioned oatmeal, 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter, about 8 oz of skim milk.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    2 eggs and a piece of whole wheat toast. Cup of hot green tea.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i eat honey bunches of oats just about everyday with skim milk....not sure how "healthy" that really is, but i LOVE cereal ! :laugh:

I'm a cereal addict, too! I love corn chex and cinnamon life
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    1 egg, 3/4 c. multigrain cheerios, 1/2 c. over the moon skim milk, and 32 oz. Dunkin decaf iced coffee light on the ice with skim milk and equal
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with cinnamon, sometimes I add peanut butter or banana
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like 2 egg whites and piece of reduced fat cheese melted on top of a toasted light multigrain Thomas' English Muffin! All for around 182 calories!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Depending on the definition of healthy, mine would be a "aloo paratha" or 2 eggs with some homemade chilli ketchup. "Keema paratha" is awesome too but I dont think its all that healthy lol
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, cup of mushrooms, 1/2 cup onion and diced bacon mixed together with cream and cooked with butter made into a scrambled eggs concotion :)

That or if I'm in a hurry - a banana with thickened cream and cinamon!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Homemade Egg McMuffin (100 calorie English muffin, 1 poached egg & piece of cheese).

with, fruit smoothie: 1 c. frozen wild blueberries, 1/2 c. welch's grape juice, and 1 banana. (also do other flavors of fruit smoothies).

This breakfast is reasonable calorie wise and I don't get hungry for a long time.

Alternative, McCann's Irish steel cut oats, with mashed banana and some chopped m&ms or chocolate chips. Mmmm! And a bit of milk in the oatmeal.
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    Two eggs, scrambled in very, very little oil, canola. A half a banana with peanut butter on it. Ground flax seed spread on the eggs and peanut butter. Water.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm big on the breakfast smoothies & overnight oats. I love protein pancakes for a treat once in a while too. :)
  • lbarton12
    Options
    Chocobanana smoothie: combine in a blender 1 frozen banana, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1/4 cup 0% fat greek yogurt, and light soy milk to desired consistency- Yum!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options

I'm with you! I love cereal! I can eat anytime day and night!!!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Chobani Strawberry-Banana yogurt with an extra bunch of sliced fresh strawberries
  • BrandonDoom
    BrandonDoom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Get some protein in there sister! :)
  • melbellkid
    Options
    My favorite....2 egg white omlette with spinach, green onions, a little cheddar cheese and hot sauce with ezekiel toast...I have had it almost every day for a month now-lol
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I kind of cycle through 3 different breakfasts:

1 cup Kashi with 1 cup 1% milk and .25 cup blueberries
    1 cup steel cut oats with 1 tbsp PB and 1/2 banana and a sprinkle of brown sugar
    3 egg whites with mexican spices (chili powder, garlic, cumin, minced onion) with 2 slices w/w toast with jam

each is served with a steaming cup o joe with 1% and sweetner
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Four egg whites, three ounces flank steak"pre cooked" 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, all mixed together in a bowl, cooked in the micro. Coffee, oh yah, half a pot.