What's the first thing you want to do once you hit your goal

Options

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I love surfy type clothes such as roxy and animal but for years I have never been able to get anything to fit or if it did i didn,t feel it looked right on a person of my size. The next time we go to cornwall I am going to buy a dress in exactly the style I have wanted for 7 years. Previously even looking around these shops has made me uncomfortable as i felt people were looking at me and judging my size so i stuck to buying my daughter the bikinis and dresses I wanted.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    take my shirt off in public/beach :)
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure it'll be the first thing but I want to go and have what they call a 'Boudoir Photo Shoot', the kind the awesome Gok Wan does in his 'How to look good naked' shows.
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Prance about naked in front of a mirror! :)
  • chatter27
    Options
    I want to go SHOPPING!!! :wink:
  • beatgirl98
    Options
    Skinny jeans, pencil skirts - infact loads of nice new clothes, new tattoo (have been saying this for the last 10 years) and yeah, I like the idea of a sexy bedroom photo shoot ;-)
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a really nice pair of jeans with my shirt tucked in and wearing a belt and not look like a stuffed sausage!
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Fly a helicopter - and i did it

P1010439.jpg
  • LPinTheD
    LPinTheD Posts: 129
    Options
    More ink :D

Me too :)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am going to go buy a brand new bikini. :)
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    Take a tropical vacation with my family and not worry about how I look fat wise, but FABULOUS wise!! I want to scuba dive, jump out of a perfectly good plane and have so many family pictures that the only ones in my house are of the new and approved me!!!

Just live life to the fullest!!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Take pics...lots of them. right now, I hate the way I look on camera so I want to get comfortable taking pics and posting them. Not just on MFP but FB as well. I see folks that change their pics all the time and I want to be one of those. I want to post pics on FB of my vacations instead of keeping them tucked away on my camera or home computer! LOL! I cannot wait! :)
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    The very very first thing will be to share with all my MFP and those here at home and Dad who have supported and encouraged me from Day 1.
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want a photo shoot. I have hidden from cameras for far too long.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Buy the sexiest underwear i can find and spend a weekend locked away with my hubby with no intrerruptions :wink:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

meee tooooo :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am going to put on a bikini and wear it everywhere.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to plan a roller coaster cross-country vacation. Or at least hit some of the big parks and ride until I throw up LOL
  • Mylissa6
    Mylissa6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amen, not sure when the last time I tucked my shirt in.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I have a piece on my back that isn't finished yet.

I told myself that I'm not allowed to get it finished until I reach my goal. :bigsmile: