Great job! You look fantastic!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Really impressive transformation!
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted. I'm also 6 weeks into NROLFW, eating at maintenance (and scared with that!) and hoping to drop some fat but not worried about the weight. See your photos has got me excited and looking forward to the journey ahead.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OMG you've done incredibly! You look amazing!

My weight loss has also been really slow (last 6mo non-existant). 2 mo ago I started strength training. I think I need to seriously look into NROLFW instead of just thinking about it.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! The POWER OF WEIGHTS, women afraid of them pay attention!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    omg wow thats amazing congrats!!! im on my second week of strength training but im eating like 1500 cals a day and im a lot taller than you...now you've got me worried lol , is the only way to get those awesome abs by eating at maintenance?

Try eating maintenance for a bit and you will see what it does :)

Thank you everyone. I feel a bit like a fraude because you are not seeing the ugly .... I have strech marks up to over my belly button.... I can't do anything about that, so I am doing the best with what I can do :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks... bah. Tiger stripes. :smile:
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring!!!! I want to be like you!! I just finished stage 1 but my week off was in Disney and I had a horrible diet ;-/. Thanks for your story!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking time to type out your history - it's so impressive to see the changes you've made and how great you look after the babies! I think your photos are really inspiring for people who are exercising, eating well, and not losing weight - they show so clearly how a body can change without a difference in weight. May I suggest you make a post in the "Motivation" boards to the effect of "Not losing weight? Here's why...." It would catch the interest of people who are frustrated and really give them encouragement. Fantastic work!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yanicka - I am so pleased for you - you have worked so hard at NROL, but you also contribute so much to other people's journeys and struggles here on MFP.....
    How fantastic to see these latest photos - you have really transformed your body!!

And you know what - those lines on your stomach - those are your badge of honour for being a amazing mom - if someone ever offered me a smooth tummy in exchange for the opportunity to be mom to my son I would just say "no deal"!!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a great advertisement for strength training for women!
  • Barracuda365
    Options
    1000g of protein per day, your kidneys will be taking a pounding
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    crazy good job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look so great!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

What??? 100g and it's not that much. You must be new here :)

Thank you everyone
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! :-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

You have an extra zero in there. :wink:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    thats amazing awesome job!!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.

I'm glad you overcame those problems/obstacles in the hospital.

Your family is gonna benefit from your healthy choices for years to come.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!