pure randomness ??

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
i've been at work for 2 1/2 hours and i have managed to do nothing. i should be fired. well, today i should be. then i can be rehired tomorrow.

give me one completely RANDOM factoid about yourself.

me? I'm a sock-*kitten*. <gasp>

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I wear Crocs almost all the time. I can't help but love them.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I own enough underwear to wear a clean pair everyday for 3 months without doing laundry...

I guess that makes me a panty *kitten*...:blushing:
  • rayleansout
    Options
    I have three scars.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I own enough underwear to wear a clean pair everyday for 3 months without doing laundry...

omg. me too. i have hundreds. and bras. too. many. bras.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I only wear SmartWool socks (or the Costco or REI equivalents)
  • XED_gnarlydog
    Options
    Even though I am 41...and a white boy...and a total metal head....I can still break dance. =)
  • duchess_natas
    duchess_natas Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a collection of awesome high heels that I can't even wear to work because it's a construction site. I miss my heels. *sigh*
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Even though I am 41...and a white boy...and a total metal head....I can still break dance. =)
    Vanilla ice?
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think it is freaking hilarious your name is really Nancy after I made that comment... LOL I love love shoes I would kick my husband out to make more for more if he didn't make half the house payment. That would cut into my shopping allowance NOT OK!.... So I am a shoe, purse, and Miss ME Jean *kitten*... It's horrible... as I sit here at work collecting a paycheck to pay for my whoreism playing on fitness pal!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I own 22 pairs of shoes, 6 pairs I have never even worn. I have a problem.
  • cmthorsness
    Options
    Sucks huh. I too have shoes I cannot wear do to steel toe danners and romeos that I wear daily. BOOO! What kind of construction?
  • cmthorsness
    Options
    I have a collection of awesome high heels that I can't even wear to work because it's a construction site. I miss my heels. *sigh*

Sucks huh. I too have shoes I cannot wear do to steel toe danners and romeos that I wear daily. BOOO! What kind of construction?
  • elguapo911
    Options
    I like turtles
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have 656 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in my house, and I haven't eaten 1 little nibble.. I guess that could also be a NSV for me.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn out a pair of shoes in 21 years. :wink:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have enough pajama bottoms to last me two weeks... i love pajamas..
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options

LMFAO!! I do too! My boyfriend thinks its crazy that I will have like 15 pair of underwear that still have tags on them and go out to buy more.

My random fact: My toes are all double jointed.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give two flips for the style of clothes I wear. They are a means of staying clean/ warm/ covered. When I'm old, I'm going to be the old guy in bib overalls.
  • cmthorsness
    Options
    Ok here goes my deep dark secret that everyone already knows LOL I LOVE BUTT CRACK that **** cracks me up! I will seriously almost crash my car to point at and look at the crack sticking out on the side of the road when someone is changing their tire. BUTT CRACK RULES!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I MIGHT own 5 pairs of shoes.... thanks to dogs who decided they needed to eat them more than I needed to wear them. And, why is it always the favorite shoes they eat?!?