Looking for a weight loss support group!

Options
I am looking for women between like 20-30 years old, who have had at least one child, are 5 feet 6 inches tall, starting weight 190 lbs, goal weight 135 lbs to be my weight loss buddies. Anyone like that out there?

Replies

• TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow, specific are we? lol
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Of course. Did you just come on here to pick on me or are you in? LOL. :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I've got all your checklist items except... no kids. but i did start my weight loss at 187lbs.. and am currently at 138...
  • NeeNee121
    NeeNee121 Posts: 10
    Options
    WoW!! Congrats on your weight loss!! How long did that take you to accomplish? You must be close to your goal weight...
  • emmabrackpool
    emmabrackpool Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    looks like im too old, too short and too fat to join you but I have had a child lol! Hope you find the support you need Im looking too and know how much it will help - good luck x
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    looks like im too old, too short and too fat to join you but I have had a child lol! Hope you find the support you need Im looking too and know how much it will help - good luck x

Haha I know I was a little specific, but anyone that is willing to help me and get help from me is perfect! Go ahead and add me...:)
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'6, heaviest weight was 176 (currently at 157.8), have two children and my goal weight is also 135... So do I qualify? :) I need some support too! Oh, and I'm a 28 year old...
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    Yes, of course! Add me...I'd like to know how you lost the weight...I'm in dire need of a new body!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    In the beginning of January my husband found out that he has high cholesterol. So as a family we decided to go on a low-cholesterol "diet" and also start working out. This for me was a challenge because I hate vegetables and pretty much anything that is healthy. Anyway, I sucked it up and we cut out all red meat (for now) and have been eating mainly chicken, ground turkey breast, and vegetarian style dishes. I have cut my portions and try to follow the half plate should be your veggies, one quarter protein and one quarter carbs (on a smaller size plate, Lol).

Now as for exercise I started by walking as fast as I could outside for at least 30min. Then I moved to jogging as long as I could (like a minute, not kidding) and walking until I could jog again. Then I started Zumba on the wii, which is somewhat fun and definately makes you sweat but I got bored with it. Now I am doing Turbo Fire, which is like kick-boxing and dance mixed together. Really fun and super high-intensity. I've been stuck at 158 for about a week or so and this morning I was finally down to 157.8. I know only .2lbs but hey, every little bit counts in my book. Hope this helps and let me know if you need any help. I'll do what I can :) I need help with the eating stuff!
  • NessasMommy081311
    Options
    I Zumba with the Wii too! I love it!
  • maranatha777
    Options
    I still do it periodically, you would probably like Turbo Fire too. I just don't like the strap thingy you have to put on for the wii... I wish I would have bought the actually DVD's... It's funny though, my kids like to do the zumba with me, Lol
  • stephaniebrowning
    Options
    I am 36 and have 2 children. I am 5' 6" and currently 199 pounds. I would also love to have a support buddy! :happy: