Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My chicken impression is legendary.
  • wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I smell like a horse everyday and love the smell of it (due to having horses)

I guess then that I smell like dogs because I have 4, work at a dog daycare, and I'm an animal control officer.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wear my 17 y.o. son's shoes when he outgrows them.

He doesn't wear them into the ground like I do because his feet are growing so fast.

He changes them about every couple of months, so they're nearly brand new because he has amassed so many pairs within the past two years.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I have a pink plastic flamingo lawn ornament collection. Last count was 82.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My father and grandmother felt it was important to train me for the end of the world. They would run drills where we would have to fend off the marauding city folk from stealing our food supplies. Because I was the smallest i was suppose to stay in the chimney and act as a sniper... Just the training every 6 year old needs :)

Really?

• Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My father and grandmother felt it was important to train me for the end of the world. They would run drills where we would have to fend off the marauding city folk from stealing our food supplies. Because I was the smallest i was suppose to stay in the chimney and act as a sniper... Just the training every 6 year old needs :)

Really?

Yeppers. Every walk in the woods was a learning session on edible plants, cabin building, finding your direction. One lesson quite by accident was finding out how to get out of quicksand. My mother was not happy when I came home without my right shoe.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I also have a sock addiction. I could spend well over $500 if I could at http://sockdreams.com