What's the first thing you want to do once you hit your goal

Options

Replies

• paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Just hit my weight goal yesterday. So need to recalculate and set another one! Need to see how the body fat percentage and measurements went first.

Congrats!
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Photo Shoot - I want to show off what I've done!

Get a tattoo on my back - I hate the way my backs works and would want to show it off...and, I don't think it looks attractive when you have to lift a back roll to show someone your ink :laugh:
  • blackberrypie
    Options
    Clothes shopping! Because I'd finally be able to shop in a non-plus size store! :D Which I haven't been able to shop in since... I was a little girl. :X
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Photo Shoot - I want to show off what I've done!

Get a tattoo on my back - I hate the way my backs works and would want to show it off...and, I don't think it looks attractive when you have to lift a back roll to show someone your ink :laugh:

I want a tattoo too. Something like this.
    153r4pk.jpg
  • katielyn87
    Options
    Make love to my boyfriend with the lights on.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    after im done tearing, ill be staring at the mirror naked, go out shopping for clothes; maybe a bikini if i looked that good lol.. . Lastly a photo shoot for sure.
  • katielyn87
    Options
    Burlesque photo shoot!!!

Ooooh! Me too, me too!
  • Determined523
    Options
    Post my "b4 n after pics" & prob walk around naked all day admiring my skinnyness.
  • YokoshimaLove
    YokoshimaLove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i will have to buy new cloths cause then nothing will fit me lol
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    buy a bikini and actually wear it
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Post my "b4 n after pics" & prob walk around naked all day admiring my skinnyness.

LOL me too! I want to do all these things!
  • samantha1953
    samantha1953 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm older than most of you so I will be happy to wear a nice pair of tight jeans and tuck the shirt in!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Rock climbing wall.

I remember trying to rock climb with a bunch of people and struggling so hard at it. It is definitely an embarrassing memory which I intend on replacing with a new one... of me making that wall my b****!

hehe
  • Fatloosa
    Options
    Eat! all those things I'm missing lol But I'm not gonna fall into that trap this time. Hope I've learnt better by now or there's no hope for me lol :ohwell:
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Flip off an obnoxious trainer who said I would never do it.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple. I want to be able to wear a tank top that is not huge and baggy and a hip pair of Rock & Republic shorts. And maybe buy a new belly button ring that I can show off instead of the bar that I have now that no one ever sees.
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Schedule an appt with the plastic surgeon. I've never had a flat stomach add in 3 c-sections and believe that when I reach goal there will be extra skin. I want to finally be proud of my body and not embarrassed.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I would love to get some nice pics done!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BIKINI! I want to go on a trip somewhere really hot and walk around in a bikini on the beach all day :D

awesome! you can come to savannah :) i live near the beach and it's always hot here. we can go to the beach in matching bikinis! lol

I agree on the bikinis! Plus, my little sister and her hubs live in Savannah so it'll have to be a big beachy meet up!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Get a tattoo.

Me too!!