What's the first thing you want to do once you hit your goal

Options

Replies

• tangerine81
    Options
    Buy the sexiest bikini I can and walk into my ex's job with nothing but that and some high heels on !

i love this!
  • tangerine81
    Options
    try on everything in my wardrobe that i still love but doesnt fit - YET!
  • tangerine81
    Options
    oh and get a teeny weeny bikini!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I'll try on my 33 year old wedding dress!
  • sincereme
    Options
    I want to be carry through the entrance of my home by my husband. That will be the 1st thing I do!!!!!
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    The first thing I'll want to do is the first thing I always do when I lose any weight/inches. Which is run back into the bedroom in nothing but my undies to pounce on the bed and tell my husband how awesome I am. :) Which always makes him laugh.

Also, once I hit my goal, you better believe I'm going to be running a race in nothing but tiny shorts and a sports bra. Watch out, World!
  • bigsargswife
    Options
    Buy heaps of new clothes ...trendy sexy clothes.:) sick of wearing frumpy unattractive clothes .

Couldn't agree more! Feeling cute, trendy, and/or sexy in my clothes has been nonexistent for a long, long time. Good luck to you all!
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant.
  • bigsargswife
    Options
    Buy the sexiest bikini I can and walk into my ex's job with nothing but that and some high heels on !

i love this!

Hahaha! "Oops, sorry! I totally went to the wrong building!" ;)
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I want to go visit my dad in new mexico and go snow skiing or boarding .. Something i have never done and would not feel safe or comfortable doing now..
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Dance... naked!! (in my living room of course!)
  • jbt21479
    Options
    Sorry to say this, But when I reach my goal weight I will be buying a pair of new girls... :-)
    Then the bikini!! :-)

This is exactly what my wife plans on. Its not a bad thing. We have two boys and she "*sacrificed" her body for those beautiful boys... including sacrificing the girls. So she has planned to do the same when she hits her goal weight.. (*I use sacrificed very loosely. I think she was the most beautiful woman before and even more beautiful after. But I know it has really done a number on how she feels about herself.)

As for me, I plan on enjoying going to the lake and not feeling like I should put my shirt back on all the time. And working even harder on getting into the shape I want. I am almost to my goal weight, then I will work on forming my body into what I want for my appearance.
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Take a picture because I don't think it will last more than a day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Are you telling people in this thread to take pictures because their weight loss won't last? That's pretty ****ty on your part. Way to be supportive there Mr. Personal Trainer.

I may be wrong, but I'm feeling like he might be talking more of a BF% goal, not just a weight loss thing. Maintaining those ripped, low body fat physiques takes ridiculous precision and (in my opinion) a fair bit of insanity.

I think he was talking about when he reaches his PERSONAL goal, not everyone elses!
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    plan an amazing hiking trip
  • sincereme
    Options
    This will be the 2nd thing I will be working on....LOL

Get pregnant.
  • micmac327
    Options
    Laser Hair Removal! In my current body, I'm much to shy and bashful to have this done. But once I feel confident in my skin, i'dl ove to treat mysefl to this!
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    I will let the wifey worship the shrine!:smokin:
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Buy heaps of new clothes ...trendy sexy clothes.:) sick of wearing frumpy unattractive clothes .

That is me! I want the same!
  • Laurenazz
    Options
    go bathing suit shopping !! def number one motivation *
  • jbt21479
    Options
    I will let the wifey worship the shrine!:smokin:

EXCELLENT! Haha! :laugh: