NSV...I ran!

Options

Replies

• abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just go a little longer or a little further every day and you will be running a 5k before you know it! Great job!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!! Keep it up!! Oh and goto a running store and get fitted for some shoes! you want your feet to be happy when you are running!!! Great job!!!
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a moment! Watch... from now on, you're going to be addicted to running just a little bit more at a time... GO GIRL!

:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • bkweibel
    Options
    Congrats! Good for you!!!! I did the same thing myself starting a month ago. I'm sure I wasn't anything to look at, but I felt so free and liberated!!! Unfortunately though, I was just diagnosed with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, so that means even walking as exercise is out for now, but I will hopefully be back there soon!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I've thought about running.... but it's always a fleeting thought!! I'm not that interested in it because I have a bad knee and ankles that have been messed up my whole life... but maybe I'll give it a go sometime!! :)
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Feel proud of yourself and keep on keeping on!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic NSV! I've been doing some running in place at the gym with the trainer and I told him I'm ready to run like the big kids do.

Keep it up!
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • lauraemthomson
    lauraemthomson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thats great and i share you feeling of running!
    3932259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nikkillane
    nikkillane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Now really is the best time. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous NSV!! I am so happy for you! :bigsmile: Keep up the good work!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    AWESOME. I sooo want to do a half marathon. I am going to buy a knee brace this weekend so I can start jogging. Thanks for the inspiration

16025132.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • j_emerson
    Options
    Incredible NSV...Very inspiring...Keep up the GREAT work :smile:
  • CassandraMcA
    Options
    That is awesome, you have inspired me to give it a shot tonight! I have a "belief" that I CANT run, thats not true, I just have always chose not too cause it hurts, which I know today is what I need!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration. If you can do it, so can I -- I'm not going to use the excuse that my 71-yr-old knees are too old any longer. Thanks for the kick in the butt!!!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    awesome!!! I've thought about running.... but it's always a fleeting thought!! I'm not that interested in it because I have a bad knee and ankles that have been messed up my whole life... but maybe I'll give it a go sometime!! :)

I have always wanted to run, felt like a big failure because I have pins in both of my ankles (for half my life now), and with the ankles came the out-of-wack knee, but I am going to put a brace on, suck it up, and get out there.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Awesome! -- Those endorphins can be addictive -- which is a good thing. :love:
  • natalie2355
    natalie2355 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    nice! :flowerforyou:
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!