Options
    Start date 1-8-12/ 204lbs/ 48 in waist
    Ending date 2-18-12/ 194lbs/ 43 in waist

CIMG0040-1.jpg

That is awesome!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job !! I am planning on starting the 30 Day Shred in April. I hope I have amazing results like you. This will be my second attempt. The first time I had a lot going on and I was only able to do about 5 days of level 1. But this next time around will be better and I wont stop no matter what. Keep up the great work on your healthy weight loss journey !!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think those 10 pounds came straight off your waist! Those are encouraging results! Thanks for sharing. :love: :drinker:
  • AshleyDuran16
    AshleyDuran16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!

Dumb question, 30DS is the Jillian Michaels video, correct? I have that and didn't get too far into it when I originally bought it. I'd like to start it up again.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!

Dumb question, 30DS is the Jillian Michaels video, correct? I have that and didn't get too far into it when I originally bought it. I'd like to start it up again.

Yep!
  • kallimoser11
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I want to try the 30ds. I was thinking about buying it. After these pics i think i will buy it for sure. Keep up all the good work you are doing.
  • AshleyDuran16
    AshleyDuran16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!

Yep!

Great, thanks! I'll definitely be getting back into that after seeing your results!
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    Shut up! No WAY that is the same stomach! After 30 days??? GREAT JOB!!!

My thoughts exactly. Totally buying this and this id gonna be total motivation! !!! For me
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    Everyone doing this. How are you tracking it in your exercise diary?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!