Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

who has pets!!

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    We have three cats...Jaysen, Jude, and Juno...and two of Juno's kittens live in the yard (Beta and Sputnik). We also have a desert tortoise who lives in the back yard. We call her the Old Lady. She's only out and about for about four or five months a year, so most of the time its like she isn't there.
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Holly - Australian silky terrier; Garfield - Red Burmese & yup he really is his namesake, dumb as a doorstop & lazy to boot :D & Duchess - Torty Burmese; a real lady & got the brains - constantly getting Garfield the idiot into trouble LOL
  • Amoravy
    Amoravy Posts: 86 Member
    I have 2 cats, a doggy, and a bunny rabbit! People think I am nuts for having this many animals when living alone...but I grew up on a farm, what do they expect?! haha
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    2 puppies! One Shih Tzu named Merry who will be a year old March 2nd, and one Lhaso Apso named Zoee who is 3 months :))

i love them as if they were my BABIES and they are super spoiled and well taken care of!
  • I have 2 Broken Black Dutch bunnies... Turbo & Goober. Both rescued from the animal shelter. :smile:
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    I have 4 toy poodles, Coco, Deeogee, Dutchess & Delilah between the ages of 1 & 3 years old.
    1 cat named Diego who is 6 years old.
    1 cockatiel named stormy who is 4 years old.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    I have a Carpet Python :heart:
  • crissy170
    crissy170 Posts: 31 Member
    3 cats .. 1 male .. named Pooppoop
    2 females.. Poupunne and Stuffi
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Beaglier: Beagle/Cavalier

Jada...11 months and she is awesome.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 328 Member
    I have a maltese/****su a King Charles Cavalier, two tabby cats and birman (cat)
  • I have a Carpet Python :heart:

Well I shall keep your pet away from mine! :laugh: Could be dangerous!

I have 3 rats (male - Edgar, 2 female - Betty and Veronica)
    3 mice (female - Greta, Audrey and Marilyn)
    and a persian cat who is scared of the rats called Bixby :)
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    1 spoiled golden....Nina

2272382.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    my 5 yr old has sea monkeys they dont have a name tho cuz the big ones kill eachother and the lil ones grow up n kill eachother its a never ending cycle i think she got the violent ones lol
    and my two yr old has a turtle named tar(guitar)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    2 cats, moozer(male) and cuddles(female)
    2 male rats, snoozy and pascal
    1 male snake (ball python), apollo
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    We have two Dachshunds named Weiner Dog (7 years old) & Oscar Mayer (2 years). Also have a cat named Cat, dunno how old he is, he was a stray. lol
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    my spoiled brats:

kittiesf.jpg

pixie has the stripe on her nose in the back, brownie is the one in front.

we adopted them in september 2011 from a shelter. they are about two and a half years old, litter mates, and much much more sociable than they were when we got them a few months ago.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    dogs: Kate (doberman); Charlie, Vizsla mix

cats: Freddy (better known as "fred, fred mutton head," he' a 20# monster), Twink, Jasmine (half Bengal), Benny (purebred Bengal), Libby (purebred Bengal), Dory (half Bengal) (barn cats); and Doc, Simba (half Bengal), Millie, Gabbi and Genie, indoor cats

Llamas: Tipper (many times WA State 4H obstacle class champion), Little Boy (State 4H Fit & Show champion), Alley Oop and Kimmy. (down from a herd of 18 at one point)

Like a proud mom, bragging about my babies! (yes, my kids are great, too!)
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    2 dogs

Willow "Thunderpaws/Boo-boo" - Great Dane, 3 years old

Molly "Goober/Moo" - Lab Mix, 5 years old

I love them! They're like my furry four legged children lol
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I have 2 budgies.....QT and BW.....QT would probably be around 6 years..I saved her from a magpie.....BW is 2 year....I got him when my other budgie, BG, died at 10 years.....I had BG since he was an egg.......
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    We pick up our 5 month old Shepard mix from the Humane Society on Friday. We are naming him Samurai...Sam for short. We were supposed to pick him up today, but he had a small issue after surgery yesterday. We were all so bummed. We have been looking forward to picking him up for a week! He is our only pet...we had a cat years ago, Oscar, but he passed away. :(