Latte- 5 yr old jack russell
    Harley- 4 yr old lab
    Cappuccino-4 yr old Himalayan
    Espresso- 2 yr old rag doll/Siamese mix
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I've got one cat and a dog. Just put my second cat down today, actually. :C

So sorry to hear this . My sympathies! May you be comforted in the happy memories you shared together!

I have are you ready????...3 dogs: Cocomoe {Shih~tzu}, Nikko {Shih~tzu}, and Locksley {English Toy Spaniel}
    4 cats: Allie {barn cat}, Sugar~plum, Love~bug, and Amore'
    25 show chickens
    10 Butterfly koi
    4 Teenagers 13~18
    1 Husband
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    My hubby has recently agreed to me having a beautiful Boxer puppy for my birthday in a couple of weeks :laugh:
  • Teriha
    Teriha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 4-year old feline terror who destroys my house and wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning. And I love him dearly.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    we have 2 miniature dachshund puppies (8 months old) - milo and Zoe. they are a pain in the butt, but iLife them to pieces. they play well with my son and are the friendliest dogs I've ever met. there's not a person, dog or cat they don't like!
  • kelsgrenier
    kelsgrenier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1 dog, 2 turtles, 5 pigeons, and 11 cats =]
  • jmobashrn11
    Options
    1606_622520751390_12930987_38722848_9697_n.jpg

405803_10100500124787840_12930987_50180599_139540325_n.jpg

My babies!
  • winter_vixen
    winter_vixen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    3 Cats!

First; Rhiow (Ree-ow), a Norwegian forest x whom we adopted unwittingly from the Animal Welfare League. Got her checked after she just kept growing.. and growing.. and growing. She has a skull the size of a grapefruit, hahah!

Second; Calamity Jane is, a manx x with a full tail (and a little extra, actually due to a genetic throw back. Weird cat.) whom we got from a friend who bought her from one of her friends, but when she took her home her male cat.. "didn't agree", so we ended up with the little fuzzball.

Third; Pendlebury (Like the Collingwood AFL player), our little black and white splodge, we got after winning a bet. Who would've thought Collingwood could actually win a grand final, eh? :P

Makes an absolute madhouse, but it's done us wonders. :) Getting the latest two definitely did wonders for Rhiow as well, considering she was overweight at first but after being chased by kittens for two years (one after the other, there was no escape) she's learnt to love her exercise. :)
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    I have a Purebred Himalayan cat that I rescued.
  • barkfitness
    Options
    My pets own me, but I have 2 Jack Russells and 2 Labs. Plus, I'm a pet sitter, so I also love about 200 various dogs, kitties, guinea pigs and even a bearded dragon! :-)
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Meow my very spoiled and very fat cat and my two girls Blondie (lab mix) and Bebee (beagel mix)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Two German Shepherds, 2 donkeys, a cat who shows up in the evenings, 4 hens, and a rooster. Maybe I should also count the squirrels who steal from the bird feeder. My husbands threatens to shoot them with the pellet gun, but I like them.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I love animals and I love people who love animals :) I have two dogs, a shih-poo named velvet and a lhasa apso named beef cake I also have three ratty loves , I had four but one recently passed away :(
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old Miniature Dachshund named Roxi (AKA "Rocky/Roxi Fox" ) who I love so much<3! and a Male white crown tail betta named Angel.

This is Roxi half asleep. She sleeps with her mouth open a lot lol.

Roxifunny-2.jpg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Dog:
    Fizzgig- Boston Terrier. He has a neurological disorder called cerebellar hypoplasia.

Cats:
    Cherub- Domestic Longhair Tabby. He is paralyzed in the rear.
    Banshee- Domestic Longhair Tabby. She had to have her rear leg amputated because most of it had been torn off as a kitten.
    Selkie- Grey/White Domestic Shorthair. I bottle raised her from 1 week old.
    Osiris- Grey Domestic Shorthair Tabby. His original owners were going to euthanize him because he had a urethral obstruction (he would have died a horrible death if not treated or euthanized).
    Pywacket- White/Grey Domestic Shorthair. Nothing is wrong with him. He just showed up at my work as a kitten and I got attached.

Can you tell I'm a vet tech? It's a hazard of the job.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    one Dog ( but he thinks he is one of the kids) name Bear 7 years old Golden Retriever
    one tabby cat Squeakers ( when she was a kitten she could not mewow she made a sqeak) she is 17 years old and rules the house like a little old lady.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've got an Iguana, a fat tail gecko, and a rat.
  • Hanne76
    Options
    I have three cats; NIne year old grey DSH littermates, Doodles and Noodles, and eleven month old wht/blk DSH, Frog. They mean the world to me and my four year old daughter. The kitten just showed up at our doorstep and she's blind in one eye, and my older ones were feral cats that were brought in to the first vet practice I worked for. Kind of surprised that I don't have more pets being I work as a vet tech, and always come across animals that needs a new home.Then again working in the field I also know how expensive having pets can be.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A PIT BULL MIX NAMED GOTTI, AN AUSTRALIAN SHEPARDF MIX NAMED CHEVY...THESE 2 HAD PUPPIES AND I NOW HAVE A MUTT DOG NAMED BROWNIE, SHE JUST TURNED 3

I HAVE 1 MAINE COON MIX CAT, HIS NAME IS TIGER

THEN WE HAVE THE BABY THAT LIVES IN THE HOUSE, SHE IS A CHINESE CRESTED MIX AND HER NAME IS MONIQUE BUT WE CALL HER "MO"
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    A golden retriever named Prince