Oddest reasons someone has given you for ending a relationsh

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Wow.... that is just wow... basically saying you can have sex just don't bring her home..... Gotta love that racism ! People should be euthanized.

More common than you think... another guy I really liked, but was reserving my heart b/c I already knew his family is bigoted (just wasn't sure how much of a pull they'd be on him) tried to broach the topic of dating a non-white with his folks after we'd been seeing each other about 4 months... did not go well... basically the same sentiment. Good enough for a quickie in the alley, but not good enough to bring home.

I'm mixed, and I'll date someone from any race. But no matter how much I like the guy, I now refuse to get involved with someone whose family will hate me for my color. Even if he's great. We can just be good friends. A large part of the "white half" of my family still does not like us and I'll not subject my son to that same kind of treatment.
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So, after dating for about 3 weeks, this girl broke up with me because I was too Mexican looking? Really? TOO Mexican looking? What does 'Lite' Mexican looking look like? Just sayin'...
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Odd reason ... he thought another guy and I were hooking up behind his back.

Only issue? Other guy he fixated on is gay. Very gay.
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    I was once told..."we are getting too close..." haha
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find some hedge clippers. He said "fine, but don't ever talk to me again".
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    "i was like a fox, and you a bunch of grapes, and I had accepted I couldn't get you.... and once I did, it was too late, I guess in my head I had accepted and was ok I couldn't have the grapes"....friggin worse relationship in my young life.
  • leogirl724
    Options
    I was dating this guy...he thought I "hung the moon" and he "couldn't believe I was single"

after 5 months or so of dating....

he started acting a little funny....trying to say he wanted to be just friends, but then begging me for another chance.....
    finally the back and forth was just too much...
    so I said, what gives..

he put his head down and said....let's face it...."You're Way Too Good For Me".....

{trippy}
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    My favorite one is that "I work to much" this is because I work for a hospital and am on-call every other week so I had to stay close to home those weeks and it just wasnt his style to plan things and I wouldn't put him before work. We had only been dating a couple of weeks.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    "I need to focus on myself"... A month later he had a girlfriend... I'm guessing he was cheating on me, and knew I was catching on, because I would question him a lot of why we weren't talking as much as before...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    well, we werent in a relationship but on the second date she said "I'm not really looking for a serious relationship. Maybe if you had a scottish accent". I'm Indian....

Also, she ended up getting engaged to an African guy within 2 months who had no where near a scottish accent lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Three days after giving me a promise ring for Christmas, my ex-boyfriend stopped communicating with me. Period. No explaination...just poof. That was the oddest ending for me...ever.
  • leogirl724
    Options
    my last boyfriend broke up with me because i'm white. true story.

I believe you... a guy I went out with senior year in college dumped me when his parents finally had a chance to meet me and instantly told him, "You will NOT bring home that black girl...you can go out with her for fun, but that's it."

Wow.... that is just wow... basically saying you can have sex just don't bring her home..... Gotta love that racism ! People should be euthanized.
    AMEN!
  • niknak30
    Options
    My last boyfriend (of three years) broke up with me because I didn't accidently fall pregnant. Yes, you heard right....... he figured that I would just accidently fall pregnant and provide him with the child he wanted. That said, he saw the pill packet beside the bed and watched me take it every night before bed........weirdo! Also, he never actually sai to me " hey babe, how about we try for a baby!"
    Just think what a little communication would have done.

I know what it would have done....... it would have trapped me to him forever........ and I am so thankful I am not with someone who can't even have a discussion!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find some hedge clippers. He said "fine, but don't ever talk to me again".

LOL. Was he serious?!
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    I just wasn't into as much of the sex like he was.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    your like a sister!:huh:
  • mrsmadewell2012
    Options
    A week shy of us dating for one year he told me "i just want to be alone." i dont know about anyone else here, but that was pretty weird for me. It hurt but right now I'm laughing about it because I'm married with a son and now he wants me back! HAHA :laugh:

oh yeah, that was my sophomore year in high school. I'm 20 now. HAHA
  • mrsmadewell2012
    Options
    I just wasn't into as much of the sex like he was.

I had a boyfriend like that. But I never wanted it because I was a virgin and I didnt want it from him at the time. haha
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    A guy I went out with a few times who prided himself on his great communication skills... sent me an email to let me know that I was not weight proportionate enough for him.... LOL... what does that even mean... not big enough on top... too big on bottom... I'm a bobble head... I don't know but my friends and I have had some good laughs over it.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me I wasn't "petite enough" so I set him up with my 5'1" tiny waisted, blond blue eyed friend just to see if she was "petite enough" She wasn't. We both had college degrees and after comparing notes decided we weren't mentally petite enough for him and he was way too "petit" for us.