13 months and 141 pounds gone....

Options
13»

Replies

• theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Here are some before and after pics of me. The first ones are from my brother's wedding in April of 2009. And the after was taken at my daughter's Valentine's Day party this year. It has been a long journey but one well worth it. I have not yet reached my goal weight of 230, but I'm almost there. Another 50 pounds and I'll be there! Sorry about the lack of after pics but I really hate taking pictures. The last one is the most recent. Taken after my morning run. I may post more if I can find some on facebook to steal. Hope that this will inspire someone.

Before2-1.jpg

Before.jpg

after-1.jpg

after2.jpg

PS- I am not, and repeat, NOT an auburn fan, the before pics were taken at my brother's wedding. He and as wife are both graduates. I
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I hope I can do the same!
  • ella78
    ella78 Posts: 23
    Options
    Excellent!!! Great work :happy:
  • iitsolivia
    Options
    not gonna lie.. you look like john mayer now.
  • LindsayPerkins1984
    Options
    you look amazing, such a transformation!
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! And there's nothing wrong with being an Auburn fan says the AU grad. :-) I noticed the sign before I noticed you. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!