Sexist tickers?

Options

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I would be down with having a robot on my ticker.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Real men where pink!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    to be honest i'd much prefer a dinosaur or transformer to a butterfly and im a girl!

You are thinking of the dinobots and you are my new hero.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I firmly support any legislation to include fighting robots and zombies as a part of our ticker.

I use the little fish. I don't even really like fish.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Yeah! How about NASCAR? Little cars marking progress to your goal!
  • Hova1914
    Hova1914 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Robots?! Zombies could totally overtake robots. Psh. ;)
    dude, i am SOOOO on board with zombie icons! comments like this are why mfp needs a "like" button *lol*
  • temp666777
    Options
    Dude don't worry I hear they are working on new ones with GUNS! :-) Cheers ...
  • Hova1914
    Options
    It's sexist to think that those things are for girls, and fighting robots are for boys.
    who thought that? i didn't think pink flowers were for girls, but i DEFINITELY don't think they're for boys. hence, sexist. girls like football & zombies as much as guys do. well, at least the ones i hang out with do #shrugs
  • Hova1914
    Options
    Dude don't worry I hear they are working on new ones with GUNS! :-) Cheers ...
    fantastic! we'll need the gun icons to help fight off the zombie icons :wink: :laugh:
  • scott2178
    Options
    I had to go with the custom ticker just for that reason.

But also look at the logo. It's some girl jumping through the air. What's up with that?

After a workout at the gym I'm ready to enter my info onto my iPhone you have to deal with that. My goal isn't to become the next prima ballerina.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think zombies are a great idea. After all, I'm sure many of us are really only trying to get in shape so that when the inevitable zombie apocalypse comes, we'll be able to outrun the zombies.

Even some of us lady folk approve of zombies and robots. Or just make the little thing that measures customizable too and we could put our own images in. I would totally have Wheatley be my counter. ea43_wheatley_flashlight.jpg

(Okay so he's not quite a robot. But close enough!)

Or this guy! plantsVsZombies_64x64px.jpg
  • Hova1914
    Options
    I think zombies are a great idea. After all, I'm sure many of us are really only trying to get in shape so that when the inevitable zombie apocalypse comes, we'll be able to outrun the zombies.
    ok, no lie, i have that as one of my reasons for wanting to get in shape on my page. i thought i was alone in my love of zombies. you guys are awesome! :love: :happy:
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    preperationlevelgenius.jpg
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I just know I'd like to replace the random racquetball guy in my ticker with a picture of myself doing the same thing, but I find it difficult to hold that pose while getting someone to take the picture. Effin' gravity...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    dude youre totally right

and not just girly things lol but little kid girly!
  • YogaLife4me
    YogaLife4me Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think your rainbow is very masculine!:happy:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    to be honest i'd much prefer a dinosaur or transformer to a butterfly and im a girl!

Agreed. :) I'm a big College Football fan. I'd rather have that.

Me too! I love football and baseball! Would love something along those lines... Or something specific to my Iowa Hawkeyes OR my St. Louis Cardinals. :):heart:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    ok, no lie, i have that as one of my reasons for wanting to get in shape on my page. i thought i was alone in my love of zombies. you guys are awesome! :love: :happy:

I thought the same thing my whole life. I was wrong. Zombie fans are quite popular.

Of course I'm from Pittsburgh so we were raised to be prepared for zombies.
  • Hova1914
    Options
    ok, so when the zombie apocalypse goes down, i'll be making my way northwest to pittsburgh. i hope the guys who work at the original dont get turned! or primani bros. Everyone should meet Brett & I there. Don't forget to double-tap! #Zombieland
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ok, so when the zombie apocalypse goes down, i'll be making my way northwest to pittsburgh. i hope the guys who work at the original dont get turned! or primani bros. Everyone should meet Brett & I there. Don't forget to double-tap! #Zombieland
    Oh I know all about double tappin'....Pittsburgh zombie-slayer here!