Shaun T 15 minute workout

Options

Replies

• Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes it is definitely more of this craziness, there is a reason they call it Insanity, and Month ones work outs are just to build you up for Month 2 but it is fun and totally worth is! Shuan T is a great motivator and his program helps you get stronger as you go! I have 2 weeks left to the program and I honestly think I am going to do it again because I enjoyed it that much!
  • jessica020305
    Options
    For the one that said double bra workout. Walmart $15 best sports bra ever and I only need one
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    Has anyone wore a HRM while doing the 15 min wrkout? I did it but I have no idea what to even guess for the calories burned.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Has anyone wore a HRM while doing the 15 min wrkout? I did it but I have no idea what to even guess for the calories burned.

I wear one for the full Insanity workout. It is a must (chest strap HRM) for an accurate calorie burn.

If you go to Livestrong.com and search for Insanity - they have an article for the calorie burn for guys and gals for the PURE CARDIO workout - which is the worst one IMHO. Here's the link:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/420795-how-many-calories-do-you-burn-on-insanity-pure-cardio/
    This should get you close.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thanx for posting
  • alimark1504
    alimark1504 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished it and my HRM said 145 calories. It was tough!!!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I will have to take a look at this when I get home from work. Thanks.
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This looks intense. Will have to try (with a couple bras on).
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Groupons has his rockin' body 7 workout dvd for $20.

http://www.groupon.com/goods?from_goods_nav=true
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Those lady's were not wearing bras.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    I'm sure it's been mentioned... add another 25 - 30 minutes to this and it's his average Insanity video... until you get to his Max workouts... Great cardio work...
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about Insanity after I finish Total Body, so this is very helpful in deciding. Thanks for the link.
  • AKHolum5
    AKHolum5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am going to star this this morning and wanted to know if anyone knew on average how many calories I would be burning?
    Thanks

Get the Polar FT4. It is designed for women. It keeps track of calories burned, how long you worked out and how long you were "in the zone" (heartrate). Plus it is easy to use! I even wear it when I'm doing house work because it's so much fun watching THOSE calories add up:)
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    bump
  • sissyhand
    Options
    I love Shaun T! I am doing the 15 minute workout until I can build up to do the rest of my insanity DVDs!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bump