***RESULTS: 30 Day Shred & then some...****

Options
13»

Replies

• Deletrius
    Deletrius Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started today, and I know it's going to be hard work, and tiring, but I'm excited! :]
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing
  • jessicameeks01
    Options
    I am on day six and i'm wondering when i should go from level one to level two. Day ten? Does it vary by person? Thanks!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! There's a huge difference.
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am on day six and i'm wondering when i should go from level one to level two. Day ten? Does it vary by person? Thanks!

I believe it's meant to be 10 days at each level. But, it really depends on you. My rule was...if I couldn't at least do the modified versions perfectly (good form, no breaks) for an entire workout then I couldn't move on. I worked hard to NOT do an extra day of that level. It was good motivation for me to build up to good form and endurance. I found that level 2 was the hardest. It took me until Day 7 to do that level perfectly. Good luck and congrats on getting to day 6. Keep going!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful compliments everyone! I wasn't sure if the changes were all that obvious. It really motivates me to know that other people can see what I can.

Good luck to everyone doing the 30 DS program. I really hope to see your success stories with it too. If you have any questions about it feel free to message me:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!