Saddlebags

Options
2»

Replies

• kris523sydney
    Options
    A squat with a side leg lift? I dont understand.....do you squat and then lift your leg when you stand back up?
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    how long is the jillian killer buns and thighs workout? how often are you supposed to do it?
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    what is this brazilian butt lift??
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    HELLO I jst ordered Brazil Butt Lift I had been watching this infomercial and I was really curious about what it was promoting the women I saw had real result and not only did it lift their behinds it got rid of those saddlebags I got mine( saddlebags) when I had my second son.... I haven't started it yet but it does claim to do the trick... It works the different angles in your hip and thigh area...
    i would love to see some before and after pics if you wouldn't mind! I have seen this infomercial and was surprised at the results they were showing. this is def my problem area.......and these ladies were markedly improved! i would love to have the DVD, but unfortunately can't afford right now.
    Good luck to you!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with the same area. Squats, lunges and cycling has made a really noticeable difference. Good luck..:)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the love handles your hips get?? I got rid of mine by using the hip abductor at the gym and doing squats
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Get the butt bible. It's an exercise video specifically for that, or do squats, lunges, hyperextensions, reverse hyperextensions, leg extensions etc. You can google them if you don't know what they are and you can find demonstrations.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I've heard Spinning really works too. Now I've tried two spin classes and I'm so not ready for those yet. I about died last night. But I could see how it would help.
  • apretz1
    Options
    Plyometric routines and interval training!
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    Cardio and strength training. The combo that has provided me with the best results is bicycling (daily) and walking lunges and squat supersets (3 different stances- standard, sumo and skiier; 20 reps each, no rest between stances). Running helps too, but I hate it :blushing:
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    A squat with a side leg lift? I dont understand.....do you squat and then lift your leg when you stand back up?

Yep. I had a group exercise class where we did these and I was definitely sore the next day. We also were holding free weights (5-8lb ish).
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing all of this information. I am just really starting out with the new healthy lifestyle and am sure I will want to look back at this thread. :)
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HELLO I jst ordered Brazil Butt Lift I had been watching this infomercial and I was really curious about what it was promoting the women I saw had real result and not only did it lift their behinds it got rid of those saddlebags I got mine( saddlebags) when I had my second son.... I haven't started it yet but it does claim to do the trick... It works the different angles in your hip and thigh area...
    i would love to see some before and after pics if you wouldn't mind! I have seen this infomercial and was surprised at the results they were showing. this is def my problem area.......and these ladies were markedly improved! i would love to have the DVD, but unfortunately can't afford right now.
    Good luck to you!

Check out the beachbody website.. There is a message board of Brazil Butt Lift users that I found to be helpful.
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift