Running Injury ALMOST NAKED PICTURE

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

Lesson of this post - girls are just as pervy as most guys. HAHA!

Um no, we are NOT "just as pervy" as guys. We are WORSE. We are just more subtle about it.

:wink:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    great job!!! NOW...post a proper before and after pic...so EVERYONE can be nice and say nice things about you:flowerforyou:
  • Me1ers
    Options
    I agree.
  • ilikeher
    Options
    could you have not just rolled up your sleeve?, just sayin!

I was thinking the same thing. Did you need to remove your pants to show us a scratch on your arm?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    your body is almost identical to my fiancee, body hair and all!
  • Kenzietea2
    Options
    WOW akward lol manscape homie!

disagree, men are supposed to have hair. I think it is sexy.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    Ha. I love the picture.

I like hairy guys. A lot. :heart:

I'm also 100% okay with attention whoring. Everyone needs some love once in awhile. Lighten up people.
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So, today I ran along the beach in Tel Aviv... and at one point tried to dodge between a young chilld on a push bike and a small palm tree. LOOK WHAT THE TREE DID TO MY ARM!!!!

IMG_0306.JPG

And stop looking at my pants. Perves.

thanks for clearing that up. wasn't sure if it was pants or hair...and seriously? Injury? that's a scratch. would not require any amount of nudity to display.
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    Nothing wrong with hairy guy legs!!!

I'm with you! Bring on the hair :wink:
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    LoL - keep running and you wont have to suck in your gut when you go trolling for attention ;-)

its okay i am getting flamed for posting my tummy on FB...but dammit I worked hard and went to bed hungry many a nights

I'm chillin on the wrong facebook pages :cry: I never come across flame worthy bellies. :sad:
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    To all those who clicked on this link because the title had the word "naked" in it, you shouldn't complain because the poster was
    hardly dressed. After all, that is why you looked right? Ask yourself if you would have been disappointed if he had merely rolled up his sleeve?
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Wow I kind of feel a little bit cheated...
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You had to take your clothes off to take a picture?
    The guy's on here that have shirtless pictures of themselves, make me laugh! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA:laugh: :noway:
    They should do a skit on Saturday Night Live.
    Maybe I'll email them.
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!

Hahahahahahahahaha I gotta remember this one next time my girls want attention ..
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

I thought that was a given ....:tongue:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!

I'm dying of laughter! Thank you for that!
  • Kenzietea2
    Options
    Guys are such jerks to each other when they have some odd jealousy issue.
    I think you look great and you've worked really hard to get there. Honestly, to all you people who actually took time to type out something mean and then hit the 'post reply' button. I feel bad for how insecure you must be. If you didn't like the post, how about ignore it?
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    ^^^^ bump

Um no, we are NOT "just as pervy" as guys. We are WORSE. We are just more subtle about it.

:wink:

LOL @ subtle... can I get a definition for that ? I have never seen it in action.. Wait maybe it's me who hangs around with the wrong girls :huh:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW akward lol manscape homie!

disagree, men are supposed to have hair. I think it is sexy.

^^ Thank you!! I totally agree!
    Guys that shave because "they are too hairy" Is so un-manly!
    I like MEN not Boys...... :laugh:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Guys are such jerks to each other when they have some odd jealousy issue.
    I think you look great and you've worked really hard to get there. Honestly, to all you people who actually took time to type out something mean and then hit the 'post reply' button. I feel bad for how insecure you must be. If you didn't like the post, how about ignore it?
    You can't wear polka dot panties and expect nothing.