Where are all my Pennsylvania people at?!?

Options

Replies

• Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ephrata Pennsylvania.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Primo's and Tony Lukes! YUM!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Monroeville!
  • jdsimpkins
    Options
    I grew up in Muncy, which is a little east of the Little League World Series in South Williamsport. But, alas, I live in Portland, OR now. Still have family there and I get back once in a while. GO STEELERS!!!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I currently live in Carlisle :)
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    Lancaster PA, in South Korea right now :(
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Home of the Groundhog!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    center city Philly here!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Ellwood City, PA! Erie native though :drinker:
  • wowbagger42
    wowbagger42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello.

Pottsville, PA here, which begs the question: How many calories in a slice of Roma Pizza? Lol.
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    I live in Emmaus PA, Right next to Allentown. From East Greenville PA originally (Near Quakertown, kinda)
  • fotomomx4
    Options
    Central PA...near State College - Penn State Proud!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    York PA here so not that far at all!!!
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    610 area code- just over the Lancaster county line (by a mile or so) into Chester County --

So south, and either east of central or west of eastern PA - depending on who you ask :)

What town? I'm just inside the Lancaster line but work in honey brook and morgantown.
  • ROAE2
    ROAE2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Gettysburg here, nice to meet all of you ...
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    Pittsburgh :)
  • blondiekat230
    Options
    I live in chambersburg, but I'm from ship...
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Let's see...lived in Pottstown, Delano, Orwigsburg, went to MCCC and Kutztown University, have friends all over Montgomery and Schuylkill counties, as well as Troy and Johnstown...but I live in Maryland now, just over the border from Chambersburg. I still consider myself a Philly chick!
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Kane, Pennsylvania (northwestern part of state). Moved to the south for work about 24 years ago but I still love my Steelers! My bucket list includes seeing them play at home!

We used to go to Kinzua Bridge every year to see the leaves! (went to take my son up a few years back and it was gone :noway: )
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tornado in 2003 partially took down the bridge :( However, a viaduct was built there on the piers that remained and opened in Sept, 2011.

I live about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh but we race stock cars at the McKean County Fairgrounds several times a year and that is pretty county!