• ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Stay there.

YES! THIS!!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    get some professional pictures done with my husband to make up for the 'fat' wedding photos... then try to conceive. :)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    wear cute clothes and be able to wear skirts and feel good about it every day like i use to. Also be able to go on rides and do things with my kids that i am too embarrassed to do now :) Oh and get pics done with my family i have only one set of family pics when my 5 yr old was 3 months old lol
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    If I get to less than 8% BF I will embarrase myself and enter a body building amateur contest. Didn't gain all the weight I wanted so by time I end cut cycle I'll be down to 170 or so. Will be light weight lol, didn't get to the 210 I wanted
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Post my first ever full body shot on facebook. :) I love my husband too much to care what the ex boyfriends think :):):)
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Book a cruise!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Go buy a buy a bikini!!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    Shopping! Haven't bought anything new for ages because I'm on a self imposed ban until I get to my ideal weight.
  • haruvamp
    Options
    Ton's of Underwear Photo shoots, also burlesque :P but most important that new york shirt /red bra and slip and shoes shoot preferable somewhere memorable in new york :)!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Um... I'm going to book a babysitter for the kids, a hotel room for the weekend with my husband, a spa day. And a few pretty things in much smaller sizes than I am right now. :-)
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to hit my goal by Sept of this year so I can look fab when attending a wedding in Calif!
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    have sex with the lights on..
  • kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini for the first time in my life
  • kaydeexoxo
    kaydeexoxo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    have sex with the lights on..

^^^ agreed
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    TAKE OFF ALL of my CLOTHES in front of my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!! TMI, I know......but I have been with the same man for 6 years, we are also engaged, and I have NEVER NEVER NEVER been NUDE in front of that poor guy, NEVER....even in "BED"....ALWAYS a nightgown or shirt. Thats pretty much the BIGGEST reason I am losing weight once and for all. HE and I BOTH deserve this. I am SO SICK and TIRED of hating my fricken body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 down so far......now only 61 more pounds to go...LOL....:noway:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options

LMAO!! Please don't, so annoying!!! hahaha jk
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I think the first thing I'll do it raid this store in town. It's called The Sting and I've been staring at its displays longingly for the longest time. It's one of those places you don't bother going into because you know medium sizes are their extra large.

The second thing will be signing up for horseback riding lessons again, by the way.
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Tattoo on the inside of my foot. Still working on the design. I was thinking getting my starting weight with the measuring tape from the Biggest Loser logo, but I'm not sure I want something that big. Maybe just the words 'never look back'.