The reason you fail at losing weight

Options

Replies

• witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hiya,

i have been here just for 6 weeks, im not expecting instant results and wat u wrote is sound advice and perfectly makes sense. thanks for the good advice :happy:
  • mdawson2112
    mdawson2112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well said! Thank you!
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE just what i needed right now YOU R AWSOME :) T Y
  • ladyDjl48
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, i AM STRUGGLING, i HAVE NO MOTIVATION, BUT i HATE BEING FAT.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome post.... If you've read this and agree please comment to keep this bumped up the list. For newbies this is incredible information and for those of us who have been at it for a minute...we need to be reminded ocassionally.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    BUMP! Love it
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    In all fairness, I started 1 month ago and I lost 11.5 pounds last week, so yes it is possible.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Excellent points, stated clearly and concisely. Thank you!
  • Wildgirl10
    Options
    Ageed 100%!!! This is why I will not be weighing myself but once a month. I have more endurance and can fit into clothes I couldn't two months ago..this is success even if the scale says 5lbs gone!
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Great Post !

A very common sense approach,

real advice for real life results,.......its so true, we are not on Biggest Loser with a chef/nutritionist/trainer......and an *kitten*-load of cash we can win !!
  • nik1970
    nik1970 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I really needed it! What you said is so true! :)
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    Seriously one of the most encouraging and well done posts I have read! I loved it, thank you SO much for taking the time to write all that out...it was truly awesome!
    God bless,
    Faith
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the best post I have ever read on here.
    Thank you sir!
    :smile:
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. I know that I really struggle if I don't see the results on the scale. I feel like I'm wasting my time and energy when I don't see if reflected in the number on the scale. I know that isn't the case, but it's hard to not get discouraged. This was a great reminder :). Thank you!
  • Ilangilang
    Ilangilang Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well said....Agree
  • Mustangsally33
    Options
    Thanks ! I needed to read that ! You have inspired me to keep going , losing inches and not weigh is ok because I do look better and feel better than I have in years just from working out and getting healthy :)
  • nik1970
    nik1970 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, I started 1 month ago and I lost 11.5 pounds last week, so yes it is possible.

Yeah and what you lost is probably water or muscle! Not fat! I did say "probably" And you also have to understand that you may be the exception, not the rule! :) That kind of success isn't for everyone. I should know.
  • Kbottoms1125
    Options
    I will admit I am the one expecting immediate results & your right this isn't something that is going to change over night. This has been very inspirational. Thank You & I hope to get thru this & glad to be part of a supporting family!