If you could eat anything and not gain weight...

Options

Replies

• Mommy_x3
    Options
    Hot homemade bread, no matter what kind with butter. I can eat this everyday and be satisfied. My mother used to do this for us every morning and evening. I still crave bread and butter.

Oh yeah! My grandmother makes the BEST homemade bread by hand. I could LIVE on it all!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    PINK TACOS!

It was so hard not to answer this way....... I had typed it after my honest answer, and figured I would delete it.........
  • stefstaf13
    Options
    I miss queso dip with chips.....and cake.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    cake. Just cake. For the rest of my life. :)

I second that!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Deep Fried Chicken Tenders, French Fries, Honey Mustard.
    Pizza....ALL meat toppings. Cheesy Breadsticks on the side. Lots of garlic and marinara sauce for dipping.
    ICE CREAM. Chocolate CHip Cookie dough, cookies n cream, black raspberry chocolate chunk from Graeter's in Cinci!
    Bacon Cheeseburgers all day long :)

Oh my gosh. Delicious :)
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Lisa Sheridan.
  • Rahul_ahuja
    Options
    I would chooce large thin crust chicken mushroom jelepino and onion pizza dominos and a 500ml of coke botel lol
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    I agree I love potatoes most!!! Fried, baked, mashed, raw, smothered with cheese chili and sour creme!!! LOL :smile:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Fresh, hot, crusty bread, smothered in butter and strawberry jam!!!

Haven't had that for over a year!

^^this^^ was always a favorite growing up using my mom's fresh baked bread. ;)
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    A huge plate of hot wings, super supreme nachos, and a tray of Sicilian white pizza.

Just mix it all up in a blender and toss it into a bucket.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    CHIPS!!:love:
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. All day, every day.

^^^^THIS^^^^ Luckily I only love NY pizza (grew up in NJ) and I now live in CA and the pizza in California.....well....SUCKS!
  • pipipu
    Options
    Pasta !!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    blue bell ice cream

or sweet and salty chex mix
  • mandy_freeman
    Options
    EVERYTHING!! Cake, mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, ice cream ... MARGARITAS!! Oh man... yum!
  • jasharp021
    jasharp021 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sweets!!! things like cookies.. or brownies... and then the fatty things like burgers.. fries... PASTAS.. yum yum!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Shortcake Cake...or chocolate....or everything 0.o
  • Lynda4aska
    Options
    AAAAGGGHHHH!!!! you guys are KILLING me!!! As it is, I only have 31 calories left for the day, and haven't even eaten dinner yet!!! not to mention it's Friday, and boy.....would I ever love a drink - beer, martini, cooler, whatever !!

So, for dinner, I request steak (with grilled garlic mushrooms) and lobster (with melted garlic butter), a loaded baked potato, a cesar salad, garlic cheese bread, and apple crisp with vanilla ice cream for dessert with a tea please and thank you !

:D
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I really think I could totally fill this up with everything I love . . .but I would totally engulf fried chicken, mashed potatoes w/gravy, biscuit, and green beans (the yummy ones)!

And Holy Cow Cake with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup.

:)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs :)