Who logs daily?

Options

Replies

• Free2bwhoim
    Options
    I am on everyday and could use the support and vice versa. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. As of today I have logged in 325 days in a row. Love this site.
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I log daily - 751 days and counting! I've logged my food every single day, the good and the bad! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • Nadddy
    Nadddy Posts: 21
    Options
    I am new to MFP and log every day!! I'm also looking for friends!!
  • bcsrule
    bcsrule Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Everyday - I'm addicted to MFP.
  • tgianino
    tgianino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday....friend me if you like!

16797228.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I log in every day. I'll add you!
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I've logged in for the past 43 days and can always use more encouraging friends. We seem to have similar goals. =)
  • heathermarie311
    Options
    i log in everyday plus some!
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    You sound a lot like me based on your little introduction! Other than the kids part, though.... I have recently cut out milk (and most dairy, except for a few things that I really, really love) and substituted it with almond milk. Have you tried it? And I was craving a Dr. Pepper today, but resisted! (so proud of myself)

Add me, if you'd like! I'm always up for new friends!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    friend request sent...!~!
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    I log in daily and try to be supportive to my friends as well, always looking for more supportiveand motivational friends!! Fell free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friend to help motivate me. I sign in everyday and try my best to interact on the forums and with my friends...My only downfall is that I often forget to complete my food/exercise diary daily, but I do track everything!!!

I wish you all of the luck in the world on your journey!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I log everything... even if I'm ashamed of what I may have eaten. I won't get any better if I don't hold myself accountable. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I find I do better the more often I log. That is why I am coming back to MFP
  • my2boiz
    Options
    I log all my excersice and food daily! Looking for some more friends as well. Anyone can add me!
  • 2012dancingqueen
    2012dancingqueen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm new.. start on my second week and i've been logging daily. Though there are days i really would like to just binge and pretend MFP didn't exist. I sure can use the motivation!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I log in every day
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    I log daily, and love that I can log in from my phone when I am out and about. My body's getting used to the whole vegetable thing because I've never been much for eating my greens, hence my need to lose weight!

I lost about 50 pounds a couple of years ago mainly by walking alot, but I'm back to the place where I've gained too much weight for the walks to be fun, so I'm trying to get that pressure off of the joints.
    17614804.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a friend request. I log everything in the morning for that day so I know what I can eat without go over allowance and then log exercise when completed. I love this site for support and motivation. Anyone else who needs a friend is welcome to add me too xx