Last Nights Biggest Loser

Options

Replies

• ceciliaclee
    Options
    I can honestly say that she is my least favorite contestant ever on this show, and I have watched them all. She is so manipulative, and whats worse is that the 'adults' are easily led by her, what a disgrace.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I officially am only watching it for Dolvett and Bob....not like that's a huge change anyway ;)

Amen!
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    People still watch this show? It's a major crap fest this season. Don't know why anybody would put themselves through all the drama and pettiness that show exudes.

I only watch for BOB and DOLVETT :bigsmile:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Olivia and Hannah...those were 2 great players...
    I agree! I can't believe they are threatening to quit, or that they all whine so much. SO many people would kill to be there, getting help that they desperately need to turn their lives around and these people cannot see how lucky they are to have world class trainers helping them. I miss season 11, with Olivia and Hannah. Those girls were my favorite BL contestants ever, and that whole cast just pulled together to help each other. That season they even had all the drama with the "unknown" trainers and the contestants were still so thankful and felt so blessed to just be there! I'm sick of people in this world taking gifts they get and saying they are not good enough!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Dolvett pissed me off on the last episode acting like what Conda did was okay. She treated him like crap too...she craps on everyone and they let her!
    I officially am only watching it for Dolvett and Bob....not like that's a huge change anyway ;)

Amen!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    CONDA... manipulative, toxic, and makes it her life's ambition to get people to hate other people for her own personal benefit... I want to stage my own revolt against that nasty girl and stop watching. Notice how she and her brother manipulate their weight losses and gains and what people do so they will stay in it while her victims are just collateral damage. I
  • OtakuEngineer
    Options
    I don't think I'm going to be watching anymore after the last episode... I've started watching earlier seasons and am enjoying them. I know there wouldn't be a show left anymore for the most part, but I think the entire black team should have been sent home for what they did, with the exception of Chris who actually tried. There are a lot of people who would love to be in their place on that ranch with that kind of support. I think what they did is a slap in the face to everyone who didn't make it. Conda needs to go home, but to be honest, I just don't care anymore, it's a lost season for me.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I removed it from my Hulu queue after last week. I can't stand all the whining and juvenile crap. It's ridiculous. They should cut Conda and move on. I'll watch again once she's gone.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I got this off a news feed but I thought I read today that they resume filming but 2 contestants didn't come back. Now I can't find it. Will keep looking. I really don't like Conda or her brother Jeremy and don't enjoy watching it this season but I keeping watching to see what the next train wreck is going to be. Also, is it me or do Bob and Dolvette not seem to like each other?

Feb. 22nd (CBS) Trouble is reportedly brewing on the set of NBC's "The Biggest Loser."

Insiders tell TMZ the remaining contestants have walked off the show and are now threatening to quit completely.

It all stems from a secret twist reportedly planned by producers. The move would introduce former contestants into the mix to compete for the $250,000 grand prize.

Sources say the remaining "Biggest Loser" contenders decided to bolt in the middle of shooting an episode because they think the twist could hurt their chances at the big prize. Now producers have shuttered production for a week to figure things out, reports TMZ.

NBC has yet to comment on the report.

The next "Biggest Loser" episode, airing Feb. 28, finds the players returning home for 18 days with a challenge to lose 5 percent of their body weight.

Tell us: What do you think about the reported season 13 plot twist?
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Conda, like, really, has to, like, get kicked, like, off the, like show, like, very soon, like, or I, like, will have, like, to stop, like, watching it.

Okay, okay.... I would still watch for Bob & Dolvett....just on MUTE!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    this is the first season that the team members are so mean to each other. seams like all the other seasons everyone was so caring and considerate. Seriously arent they all there struggling together. this season is interesting and it is motivating but its kinda disheartening that ppl are so rude
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I have not liked Conda since the beginning. 1st weigh-in she's instantly disgusted with Mike for something he said to Jeremy at the weigh-in. He called out "Go Tank!" which I took as a guy thing kind of comment and Jeremy didn't seem to be bothered by it but instantly she's caught by the camera whispering "Omg I cant stand that guy, he needs to go!"

She IS that egotistical manipulating user. We all knew one growing up and THANKFULLY we've all moved past that, but obviously she hasnt. What is really sad is there are several older adults on that show that have fallen into her little grade-school tactics.

Roy was one of the only ones that didnt get involved. He got voted off because he wasn't "hanging" with the team, but yet he STILL pulled off a big number at the weigh-on!!! I'm sure he didn't want to "hang" with the team because he saw what was going on and he didnt want any part of it. I've no doubt Conda instigated that as well, it would be so typical of her adolescent behavior to want to get rid of whoever wasn't actively part of the "click".

She is super chummy chummy with Kim, whom I've liked from the beginning but I've grown disappointed in from the last few episodes because she's become mean and spiteful along side Conda.

Emily, Kim's original partner in this game actually said at the weigh-in this week that she couldn't beleive she let Conda talk her into this whole fiasco, and she would never let Conda do that again. I really hope Emily sticks to her guns on this on. I really adore Emily and think she's really got some untapped inner strength that she needs to come to terms with. I hope she stands up to Conda and everyone really sees Conda for what she is.

Ok sorry.. sucked into the Drama and I'm usually a no-drama type. This season is the first time I've really watched the show and I think Adrian and Daphne got the raw end of the deal. But I'm really happy to see that they both have found the strength within themselves to do most of their weight-loss on their own.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Personally I couldn't stand Daphne or her brother OR Conda. When she goes it will be heaven sent.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    this would not have happened if JM was still there.... CONDA is a b***.....:angry:
  • beltran_y
    Options
    I tend to agree with this. I hope Conda can dig deep inside and grow from the experience she's been blessed with. I am willing to bet money that Jillian Michael's would have gone straight to the root of Conda's personal issues and the distraction she is creating for herself rather than focusing her energy to er goals and the excuses that clearly led her to the reason she ended up on the ranch to begin with.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This season is a little bit like watching Survivor with all the back-stabbing, low blows, and manipulation. Can't the rest of the contestants see how Conda is running the show to ultimately everyones detriment? Every week I keep thinking, when are they all gonna wake up and get rid of her? For the past few weeks she's been on the losing team, stirring everything up and yet they don't vote her off. And then she gets moved to the Black team and finally the red team has one of their best weeks, whilst the black team had one of their worst - all because of her! I mean shame on them, she should have been the one voted off not Daphne. Oh well, I guess they think it makes for good TV viewing!
  • katzorro
    katzorro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The only reason I think Chris lost weight is to make sure that Daphne didn't have the biggest weight loss and have immunity. I can't stand Conda - haven't liked her from the beginning and wonder why she is liked in the house. I also think it was horrible that one team was eliminated before they got in the house (amazing race has done that too and I hate it). So then winning the chance to come back, they have no relationship with anybody and it's so hard for them. However, Adrian and Daphne were a little over the top but I guess I might be that way too if unliked from the get go. So unfair for the producers to put a team in that spot. We would probably all think the same way, except these contestants are the meanest ever! I too am surprised that Bob didn't get angrier than he did. You could see that Allison was really annoyed!!! And such liars!!!
  • snc1212
    Options
    I totally agree with other posters. Conda is so completely manipulative. There will be someone new this week that she turns her wrath on...just wait and see! I can't understand how she had the red team wrapped around her finger even though she was so hateful. I really like Dolvett, but wish that JM was back. The whole show has changed to bickering, between contestants and between trainers, so far the only person spared is Alison!!!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    The whole show has changed to bickering, between contestants and between trainers, so far the only person spared is Alison!!!

Poor Allison - she's looked so uncomfortable during some of those vote-off sessions.
  • Caper85
    Caper85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have watched the Biggest Loser from the very first season, and I don't think i have ever seen two people more disliked by the other teams than Daphne and her brother....

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/5119-former-biggest-loser-contestants-take-to-social-media-to-weigh-in-on-season-13-drama