what's the ~first~ thing you look at ....

Options

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile, and then butt. A cute butt in jeans does it for me every time!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i look at her face...then breasts...then eyes to make sure she doesnt see me looking at said breasts...then thighs...back to boobs and then i'm all about awkward eye contact to guage if i should approach or not

Love the honesty! :happy:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Eyes, Teeth, style and overall physique...in that order! :happy:
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I love a man with nice arms but I also like pretty teeth ohhh and i love the well defined jaw lines :wink:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Guys- Hair, Smile, Tummy (I like chubby guys), Height
    Girls- Boobs, Legs, Hair
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What you're wearing, then your face.
  • Jonyneedsleepy
    Options
    To see if she has a pretty face and the way she carries herself. I'm 28 and yet for some reason I think it's sexy when a girl has the dark eye makeup on. Catty or something. Meow.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I start at the bottom and look up and take it all in.

I <3 that answer
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    lips, smile, and eyes.
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    Legs, eyes, and the way the neck and jaw fit together.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just the overall impression. Then the face. Nice eyes. Good bone structure. Nicely shaped lips. Strong eyebrows. And I'm particular about noses, too.They can't be too small. Kevin Bacon is overall pretty damn hot... but his nose is just too tiny.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Hands! I love big cracaly rugged man hands, not soft or supple,

my hunny used to rock climb and hang from his fingers, and he was in sheet metal, his grip is incredable! I have to remind him of that sometimes when he rubbs my back and feet/

I love them there jagady and they hav some vains, and hair, you can tell if a man is a HARD worker by his hands, and I have always loved the blue collar men, manly MEN!!! geerrrr
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    i look at her face...then breasts...then eyes to make sure she doesnt see me looking at said breasts...then thighs...back to boobs and then i'm all about awkward eye contact to guage if i should approach or not

bahahahahahahahahahaha:laugh:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    First thing I notice on men is their height; I try to be covert but I always find my eyes wandering to the crotch -- it happens without fail.

On women, their neck and lovely jubblies.

"Jubblies." haha
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    smile
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Guys I tend to take in their shoulders first (don't know why it's just where my eyes are drawn I guess) then I check they have a manly chin/jawline.
    Girls I tend to check out their eyes first (well loads of girls wear so much eye make-up it's nearly impossible to not look there first) and then I check out their ta-tas out of interest haha xD
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The first thing I notice is height and then I look at the way he walks (I don't know why but a funny walk turns me off) and then I take it all in. If I like what I am seeing I keep watching. I love looking at good looking men.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Eyes, they are the windows to the soul, There is alot about a person that is expressed in their eyes.

EXACTLYYYY my favorite are brown then a terrific smile. It doesn't have to be perfect, but a person's smile also says a lot about who they are. *SWOON*
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    (posture)
    teeth and eyes
    sneakers (you can tell how a man feels about himself by his shoes)
    style

(really this is done in one swift glance cause I'm slick as hell. He wont ever notice unless I want him too)
    I like big men (chubby) thick build (gotta be abled to handle me and even when I get smaller I will still favor big men

then
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I start at the bottom and look up and take it all in.

I <3 that answer

OH! And I notice height first, then eyes and smile