Beach Body Challenge!

Options
Anyone interested in doing a beach body challenge check in here! We will start today 4/2/08..The challenge will end July 1 2008.. I am looking to loose 30 lbs..Lets Go!!

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Anyone interested in doing a beach body challenge check in here! We will start today 4/2/08..The challenge will end July 1 2008.. I am looking to loose 30 lbs..Lets Go!!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I'm in! I love Challenges!

Challenge starting weight: 181.5 lbs
    Challenge Goal weight: 151.5 lbs (Omg, 151 lbs... HELLO 8th grade!!!!!!)

This one is perfect too cuz I'm starting school July 31st and I wanted to be as close to my goal as possible by then so I have the time to focus more on school than my weight. Woohoo!!
  • staliajones
    Options
    I'm up for it! I have a beach trip to Destin with my fiance's family the week of July 4th so this is perfect. I'm currently at 142.8 (okay...I'll round up to 143) and would like to be at 130 by then. Doesn't seem like much, but it is definitely a more difficult process than I initially expected! :tongue:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    Definitely I'm in.

Today's wt: 157
    Goal wt: 140

Would love to be able to wear a bikini this summer. I won't, but I'd like to be able to!!!
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Definitely I'm in.

Today's wt: 157
    Goal wt: 140

Would love to be able to wear a bikini this summer. I won't, but I'd like to be able to!!!

Shoot, if you get to your goal weight in time to put on a bikini, I say flaunt it, baby!! :bigsmile:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am in too! We are going to Jamacia on our honeymoon!

Todays weight 182
    Goal 130 (for my wedding in November)
    by July 1 hope to be 152
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    I'M IN!
    STARTING WEIGHT: 153.5 LBS

GOAL WEIGHT : 125 LBS

I HAVE A WEDDING TO ATTEND JULY 3RD IN CALIFORNIA AND MY 27TH BIRTHDAY IS JULY 30TH. THAT WAS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I JOINED THIS SITE, TO BE AT MY GOAL WEIGHT OF 125 BY MY 27TH BIRTHDAY!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :smile:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Starting weight: 160
    Goal weight: 130

Ok guys lets go!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will weigh at the end of the week
    My goal is to lose.......45 pounds
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sounds like fun, Im in!

Today: 168
    Goal: 140

Good Luck this week! :bigsmile:

Stacy
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    Definitely in.
    Starting weight =143.
    Goal weight =130.

Have a great rest of the week!

-Kara
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
    Current weight: 150
    Goal weight by summer (hopefully!): 125 (although i'd be ok with 130!)
  • staliajones
    Options
    Glad to see so many people joining in for the challenge. Should we post weight every Wednesday and keep up with each other throughout the week to give and receive encouragement?!?!
  • Damonica
    Damonica Posts: 9
    Options
    lets do it
    Im at a good pace right now
    Im losing
    I will probably get a new job
    and I feel great
    so lets do it..
  • cgallen916
    Options
    Count me in too! I need to be held accountable for a goal! We're going to Lake of the Woods over 4th of July...I don't want to be the fattest girl there again!

Today = 150
    Goal by July = 125-130
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I hopefully will be going to fort walton the first of sept. I wanna look great!!
    starting weight is 232
    Goal weight is 200 by july 1.

I am already so excited. when I first started back at the first of the year, I weighed 270, and now today I am 232. almost 40 lbs!! woohoo!!!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Got a cruise coming in July...keep threating my GF's daughter i will be wearing a speedo the whole time. better get a little tan while im at it.

i need to loose another 8lbs+ of fat 248 and 22% body fat right now but i need to gain at least 15lbs of muscle.

Goal for July is 240lbs and 12% body fat.

Tim
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm in also
    Weighed in this morning at 144.4 lbs
    Would just love to be 125 by July first.....:drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! today's weight: 206
    Hopefully by July 1st: 176

that would be..... awesome:drinker:
  • staliajones
    Options
    Okay... so my game plan is to be honest with myself and with all of you (even if I slip up)! I have 5 workouts planned per week (Thursday and Sundays off) that incorporate at least 1 hour of cardiovascular cross training with abs, push-ups, and lunges. Since joining last Friday, I have managed to get in 4 workouts (not including today) and stay on target with my food logs. I am trying most hardest to meet all caloric requirements each day, but have found that I am anywhere from 50-150 calories shy of obtaining that amount. I'm not getting the default message that my body may go into starvation mode so I guess I'm not too concerned about this!?!?

What is everyone else doing?