What are you looking forward to wearing this SUMMER?

Options

Replies

• femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Summer dresses and tank tops! I am so ready to show off my arms! :):)
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have really been working on my back, arms & legs.. also my tummy (but I don't think I'll ever be comfortable showing it).. so my goal is to be able to wear a cute low cut, backless one piece swimsuit this summer.. almost like a bikini but still covers the tummy so you can't see my "pregnancy damage" lol. Hopefully I'll be ready, it doesn't get warm here until like June, so I still have some time.. I could prob. wear one fine now, but not comfortably. Also shorts, tanks & sandals...so sick of winter!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    my girlfriends underwear!!...oh yeah!! lol
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    THIS outfit: http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=351~3640~&ProductDisplayID=12588&dept=Web+DepartmentsJumpsuits+web+banner&prod=ruffle+off+the+shoulder+romper+

I could wear it now... but I want to have a more slim TONED body in it! Plus I NEVER wear shorts, so it's be awesome to be able to wear it! Also SUNDRESSES! I bought a bunch of them when they were on sale a while back and I really want to wear them and LOOK AMAZING in them, come this summer!

LOVE IT
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    pink lycra lederhosen!

Will you please be sure to post pictures this summer?????? :) Can't say as I have ever seen pink lycra leiderhosen! LOL
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Shorts on the beach
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'd love to wear shorts too. I haven't worn any in a while and if I do I hate the way my legs look. I'm hoping that by the summer I'll reach my goal and be able to buy some cute shorts and tank tops!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Shorts and tank tops!!
    And I look forward to looking GOOD in them!

And of course a bikini
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Tank tops at the beach...nothing at all to bed. :love: :bigsmile:
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I think I'm more excited about what I don't *have* to wear all the time... hoodies/blankets/slippers, etc. I am so tired of being cold all the time, I would gladly wear jeans outside in 90+ degrees! lol

But I do love me some tank tops. And, altho I wear my flip flops all year round (yes, I've been known to wear them in the snow, too), I'd like the "You're crazy for wearing those!" comments to stop for a while.

I might venture to try shorts again, too... Hopefully my legs are thin enough now to prevent the shorts from riding up in the middle... y'all know what I'm talkin' about. lol
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Long, floaty maxi dresses.

This ^^^^ And Shorts! I have not worn shorts in public in I can't tell you how long!
  • patsyanne
    Options
    A pretty summer dress and also a bathing suit.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    A cool Tank top to the Harley rally we are going to in June.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bikini!! My boyfriend is stationed in California so if I go to visit... HELLO BEACH!!!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question for me. I was over 300 pounds (size 26) last summer so I couldn't wear a lot of stuff. Honestly, there were only about 2 stores that I could shop in at all. This season is going to be completely different because I am in the 240s (size 20). That means that I can shop just about EVERYWHERE!! In the past, my answer would have been "anything that I can fit into", well this year my answer is "anything that I can possibly afford" which would be the first summer ever that I got to really experience the FUN of clothes shopping. Bring on the sales!!!
    Same as ^^^This^^^ This is the first summer in years I'm really looking forward tooooooo....
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Bikini and nothing else!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    SHORTS & BIKINI'S!!!

I have not wore shorts or a bikini in years.. I would be thrilled to feel good in either of those outfits.
  • JBrandvold
    Options
    I am thinking of a whole new SMALLER wardrobe from the likes of CAbi, Chico's, Coldwater Creek and Sahalie! Fifteen pounds should do it!
  • angiebarker
    Options
    my wedding dress