Anyone want to do a challenge group for March?

Options

Replies

• Simmie69
    Options
    I'm in!
    March 21st: 20 minutes of walking/running (or powerwalking for those who can't run) intervals.
    Should we start a group?
    I'm in, not sure what day I'm at- take a 60 minute cardio class
  • jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Can anyone give me some ideas for the strength training? I have no weights at home and live in a small community with no access to a gym.

March 30 - 45 min of zumba
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Yes, a group would be a great idea...... I have no clue how to create one though :/
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Yayyy all of march is filled !

Yeah we should start a group but have no idea in the slightest how too do one lol

xx
  • rgrube
    Options
    Today is my first day on this site - I love the plan for March - thank you. Good luck to all of you.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    its not a dvd you just go to that website. its a free website and they post a new workout like every day or so.
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    its not a dvd you just go to that website. its a free website and they post a new workout like every day or so.

Oh, cool will check that out. Thanks =D
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    Today is my first day on this site - I love the plan for March - thank you. Good luck to all of you.

WELCOME RGRUBE..... =D ... ILOVE IT HERE. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED & HAVE FUN ON THE WAY... =D
  • ljmarceau
    Options
    Who wants this inboxed to them?! I have it all written out on losinglbsgaininglj.tumblr.com
  • emc1976
    Options
    March 31 - Walk the Hike and Bike Trail everyday = 3.24 miles:bigsmile:
  • ljmarceau
    Options
    APRIL 1st!- Give yourself a reward for making it through this! Eat that ice cream cone, have some chips, go out to the movie:)<3
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    im up for this, cnt wait 2 get 2 march, hope the thread s alive then
  • SLN11
    Options
    Well we can also use this thread as a place to all have a chat catch up !

Let everyone know how your getting a long day by day and also with the challenge, you never know if the march one goes well everyone may be up for setting one up for april :)

xx
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    Hey all this sounds great!! Count me in :) 4 days ago I just started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by MArch 23 as we are going to a BLake Shelton concert :) So this Challenge will give me some extra exercising to do each day!!
  • SLN11
    Options
    Yeah I really think its going to keep me accountable, Although some of the challenges I cannot do due to lack of equipment I have made sure to put something in its place such as 30 mins cardio 15 mins strength training !

Good luck x
  • Simmie69
    Options
    Who wants this inboxed to them?! I have it all written out on losinglbsgaininglj.tumblr.com
    I do please :-)
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options

Me please... =D
  • paisley2288
    Options
    Me! lol
  • paisley2288
    Options
    I created a group and sent an invitation to everyone!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    How fun, I'm in! :-D