Replies

• livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Awesome and you look great! Great video and name!( my sister name is Keyonna)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Great job :) I'm right around the corner from 198...I can't wait!
  • onmyway31
    Options
    I love the video, congrats on your weight loss success! I love the song you chose for the video it fit perfectly :o)
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Soooo awesome! Congrats, your hard work has definitely paid off! Isn't Turbo Fire & Chalene just the bomb biggety? Your Favs are my exact Favs too: Fire 45, Fire 45 EZ & HIIT 15. Lol. Keep up the good work! So inspiring!
  • Bradysgirl214
    Bradysgirl214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You look gorgeous!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    KeKe you have really been so dedicated and motivating. It's paying off girl you look great! Got some video skills :wink:
  • beasleybeaz
    Options
    That video was soooooo motivating thank so much for sharing your story with us!!!
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG that was so great! I almost starting crying! Congrats !!!
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow Keyonna!! Good job on the hard work and not ever giving up!
  • cmancer
    Options
    well done!
  • nanzbtheone
    Options
    go you !!! you look awesome
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, great job!!!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look FABULOUS!! :flowerforyou:
  • Schrunda37
    Options
    thank you for sharing..you look wonderful
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful words..Yes I do feel really great..Also, I noticed someone said "I will not buy your products"..This video isn't meant for selling, I just wanted to reach out to people, because I know there is alot of people out there that want to give up, or have a hard time staying motivated like I did in the beginning..so i wanted to let them know if I can do it, so can you..Its all about becoming dedicated and putting your mind and heart in it.. I wish you all the best in your journey..and thanks so much again ..

If you have any questions feel free to message me..
  • mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The best part of all this, is your smiling.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazing person! I am proud to call you a friend. You have done an awesome job, and keep it up :-}
  • IAmAOneManArmy
    IAmAOneManArmy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done lady...well done.
  • donthatethesexyme
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!